Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My hair story

Length
    20/24/30
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Default Re: My hair story

I agree! It was actually your story that made me feel I could share mine because I could just relate to it so much, so thanks again for that

Length
    20/24/30
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome, I've already learnt so much on this site and I love hearing all the funny, interesting and sometimes crazy stories so very glad to be a part of the community

Length
    20/24/30
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by CocoBean View Post
    Welcome to LHC, and glad you love your hair. I did the same thing for awhile, not as drastically with radical color changes, but with gray hair starting to come in, always wanting to cover it and not admit that my hair was changing color (which meant I was starting to show my age).
    So I stopped coloring it and let the gray grow out... only it's not as bad looking as I thought it would be. People have complimented me on the color, asking what kind of hair dye I was using!!
    Looking forward to hearing more about your hair adventures, and remember to enjoy the journey!
    I remember seeing a lady in the street with waist length grey hair and she looked so beautiful, I then compare that to my mother, who is beautiful, but just dyes and dyes her hair until it's a big black sticky mess that she has to cut all the time and causes her so much grief, so I definitely think the natural grey is the best way to go