Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's get forked!

Length
    Pixie/BSL/BSL
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Default Let's get forked!

The following forks haven't been getting the love they richly deserve. They are priced VERY LOW, to sell fast. I apologize that my camera takes such poor photographs. Please know that these are exceptionally high-quality items in pristine condition (even if the pics don't do them justice).

TERMS: Funded PayPal only (send as a "gift" or you cover the fees). Shipping to North America, $6. Everywhere else, $18. (The more you buy, the more you save!)

Please post questions here. PM me if you are interested.

1. Quattro Wenge fork with sterling silver button. 6 inches. $20 SOLD

2. Quattro Osage Orange fork with speckled stone fan top. 6 inches. $20 SOLD

3. Baerreis Nautilus fork in Ebony. 5 1/2 inches. $28 PENDING

4. Quattro Ebony fork with ivory stone band and maroon/burgundy stone stop with sterling silver triskele. 6 inches. $24 SOLD

5. Quattro Mahogany fork with thin Bloodwood band and Wenge fan top. 6 1/4 inches. $20 SOLD

6. Quattro Satinwood fork with thin Ebony band and burl wood fan top. 6 1/4 inches. $20 SOLD

7. Quattro Satinwood fork with sterling silver lace button. 6 inches. $20

8. Quattro reclaimed Walnut with Bloodwood sliced top. Almost 6 inches. $20 SOLD

9. Quattro Osage Orange with Bloodwood band surrounded by two gold bands and a Yellowheart top. 6 inches. $22 SOLD

10. Quattro Wengo fork with Leopardwood sliced top. 6 inches. $20 PENDING
    Last edited by Pixna; May 2nd, 2012 at 06:47 AM.
    Proud Member of the Renegray Gang
    Lady Arethusa of the Gossamer Garden in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Let's get forked!

That Baerreis is sooo pretty. I wish I had enough hair to use it!
    buzz - pixie - chin - shoulder - APL -BSL - MBL - waist - hip - tailbone - classic

Length
    SL/APL/HL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/i

ooooh they're so lovely! quick question, how do you know what size to get? my hair is at apl right now...

Length
    27.5/waist/hip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Sent you a PM, about the Baerreis Nautilus fork

Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii/iii

Pm sent about 4 and 10

Cold and rainy Sotra in Norway the land of trolls.
    Length
    Chin/Thigh/Calf
    Type
    1a/M/C/iii

If Reluctantly do not buy nr 4 then I want to buy that one. If nr 4 is available then I want nr 1 as well however if nr 4 is not available I will have to pass on nr 1 as then shipping is a bit to much for my second choice. Perhaps this became a bit of a confusing post so to make it clear if no one else is buying nr 4 I want to buy it, and if I am buying nr 4 I will want to buy nr 1 as well but I do not want to buy nr 1 alone.

Length
    Pixie/BSL/BSL
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Several items are currently pending. For those who have inquired, I've replied. If any of the sales fall through, I'll let you know.

Kitten, the size of a fork is really a personal matter. Some people like shorter forks (around 5 inches total length), even when their hair is very long. Others prefer forks that are 6 inches and longer. A lot depends on the prong space of the fork and the thickness of a person's hair. A narrow prong space and/or more prongs tend to hold more tightly. People with super thick hair tend to prefer wider and longer prongs. But these are all generalizations, since everyone is different in their preferences. Also, some people like a fork they can wear comfortably now, and others want to get something they can wear now but also grow into more later. I hope that helps some!

Length
    SL/APL/HL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by Pixna View Post
    Several items are currently pending. For those who have inquired, I've replied. If any of the sales fall through, I'll let you know.

Kitten, the size of a fork is really a personal matter. Some people like shorter forks (around 5 inches total length), even when their hair is very long. Others prefer forks that are 6 inches and longer. A lot depends on the prong space of the fork and the thickness of a person's hair. A narrow prong space and/or more prongs tend to hold more tightly. People with super thick hair tend to prefer wider and longer prongs. But these are all generalizations, since everyone is different in their preferences. Also, some people like a fork they can wear comfortably now, and others want to get something they can wear now but also grow into more later. I hope that helps some!
    thank you pixna! i had never seen or heard of a hair fork until i joined lhc, they seem quite nifty!

Length
    Pixie/BSL/BSL
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Numbers 3 and 10 are pending. For those who have inquired, if the sale on these falls through, I let you know.

Numbers 1,2, 4, 5, 6, and 9 have sold -- thank you!

Numbers 7 and 8 are still available. Please let me know if you have any questions, or PM me if you are interested in either of the remaining forks.

Length
    Pixie/BSL/BSL
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Forks number 7 and 8 are still available. The wood these forks are made from is absolutely spectacular and the craftsmanship is superb. The price I'm asking is far below what their value. Please PM me if you are interested.