Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Do you guys like fructis? pros, cons?

Length
    Neck/?/30"
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Default Re: Do you guys like fructis? pros, cons?

I use the anti frizz serum, leave-in, and the Pure Clean conditioner. All I have to say is that all three of these products work wonderfully for me and smell great. The conditioner leaves my hair feeling so soft and makes combing it a dream! I only use the leave-in in the winter, and only apply it to wet hair. I apply the serum to my hair wet or dry. I use the serum all year. A while back, I did use the smoothing milk. I don't recall it doing anything to my hair, I guess I just used it just to use it! (It was my sister's.)
    Shoulders-APL-BSL-Waist

Type
    3a/3b/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by miss_asimov View Post
    I just got a little tester for a new GF Product: GF Hot Volume conditioner. It's cone free, but works best with heat treatment (blow drying) afterwards. I tried it, since I often blowdry just my roots and then leave the rest to airdry and OMG. I have the most lifeless, volumeless roots in the world and it really gave them a lift! the first day it looked amazing. The second day I wore my hair in a braid all day and slept in that braid, too. The third day I *Still* had lovely volume on top and nice waves at the bottom from the braid day inbetween! I don't know whether this will be a Germany-only product and when it's actually coming out, but I am tempted to get a bottle to alternate with my GF Colour Protection conditioner. I am only slightly weary because I find that often the product in testers works better than the product you then get in the full size product. Is that just me?
    Oh! We have this in Finland! It's part of their "Nordic Hair Care" line here, and the product is called "Pure Volume", but it's exactly like you described. I have the conditioner (I'm a CO washer). It's silicone free.

At first I wasn't too impressed, (and to tell the truth, I don't really need the volume, I'm a poofball!) then I decided to aim the hairdryer at my hair for about 30 seconds... Holy crap! Volume! And tons of it!

I don't know what they use, but somehow that stuff works!
    Last edited by DaniVerde; June 9th, 2012 at 03:04 AM. Reason: clarity

Length
    Pixie/BSL/Waist

I haven't used fructis for years now - when a hairdresser asked which shampoo I used and I said I used fructis, she told me to stop using it. She said it wasn't good for my hair.

Length
    CBL/TBL/-
    Type
    1c/M/ii

I have mixed feelings about Triple Nutrition. One or two uses and my hair is soft and happy, but after that it sloooowly starts to build up on my hair and make it kind of weird and gummy and hard to detangle. I'm thinking I'll use up what I have and then go back to Tresemme Naturals, which was fine, and just combine it with oils and such to lessen tangles. For me it would be good for a DT every once in a while, but not for every day, I've decided.
    Caution: LHC-itis may become terminal.
    https://zestylonghair.wordpress.com