Quote Originally Posted by spidermom View Post
I used to use red temporary color that washes out in about 6 washes. Now I like to use fantasy colors; I really like the Punky brand.
I'll have to check it out, because I think it would be loads of fun to do a bunch of colors on the ends for summer without having to bleach it first!

Quote Originally Posted by BrightEyes View Post
The red looks gorgeous on you. It really make your eyes pop
Aww...you're too kind! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by teela1978 View Post
I went red for a couple of years. I liked the look, but never could stand dealing with differently colored roots!
Oh yes! I know what that's like. I had dark blonde roots with red hair...boy was that something.

My eyebrows too made it look kind of awkward. But, I think you look great with red hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelyssa View Post
I didn't use actual dye but henna to get a nice red shade because I wanted red so badly...I definitely know what you mean! The red looked great on you by the way.
Thank you so much! I am not very familiar with henna, though I suppose I should check it out since it seems like an alternative for red dye!

Quote Originally Posted by KittyBird View Post
So pretty, the red hair looked awesome on you! I'm a natural blonde myself, and I'm currently growing out my henndigo and replacing it with henna. Dark brown hair and orange-red roots, looks pretty neat in braids
And where are my manners? Thank you!!!!