Thread: Concert Hair!

Length
    8 in/41/45 +
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii/iii

Default Re: Concert Hair!

Quote Originally Posted by Clem_Dela View Post
    update;

i finally decided! I committed hair sin this morning and straightened my hair to show off the length of it, and now it's in a bun until later.

I'm going to leave it down with very small fishtail accent braids through the body of it. I'm also thinking i'll have one fishtail braid crossing like a headband behind my bangs.

what do you think?
    Sounds great! Take a picture if it when you are done!

Lady Ligeia of the Wandering Oleander in the order of the Long Hair Knights

Type
    2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by leslissocool View Post
    Sounds great! Take a picture if it when you are done!
    will do! I can't wait B) i'm so excited to be going out tonight and showing off my mane a little bit. not to mention The Black Keys!!! haha.
    "Her hair went streaming out from her, till it spread like a mist over the stars. She flung herself abroad in space." Follow my hairy tale on tumblr!

Length
    12"/23"/36.5"
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

Glad you found a hairstyle to work for you

Just wanted to pop in and say that I'm jealous you get to go see them! I've heard they put on a great show.
    Have fun!
    C'mon, GROW!

ChinShoulderAPLBSL✻Waist✻Hip✻Tailbone

mother of microtrims :P
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Not sure what type of band it is, but I wear mine down for (black/folk/death) metal concerts so I can headbang.
    Detangling works well with oil.

Length
    shdlr/~Clsc/FrTp
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I'm going to a concert tomorrow that's a mix of metal, electronically, post hardcore, subscreamo type of stuff. The venue is rumored to be very hot but I'd live to wear it down. Glad to see this post, helped me decide...thanks!

Type
    2a/M/iii

Well I'm home from the concert. I ended up just leaving my hair down and the braids didnt really show so i took them out. But I didn't care! I liked having it all down.

And yes, the Black Keys are AMAZING.
    And yes, I danced my a$$ off.
    And yes, when they started the encore, and the giant disco ball lowered, and Dan Auerbach's beautiful voice started crooning "Everlasting Light" into the mic, and light played over the crowd, my panties dropped so hard so fast that it caused a sonic boom between my knees.

Best show i have EVER seen and ever will see, hands down. To quote Pam Beasley; "Hmmm, how do I put this... IT ROCKED. IT ROCKED MY A$$ OFF."

I'll post any photos i have tomorrow! thanks ladies for your advice!
    Last edited by Clem_Dela; April 25th, 2012 at 12:11 AM.
    "Her hair went streaming out from her, till it spread like a mist over the stars. She flung herself abroad in space." Follow my hairy tale on tumblr!

Length
    SDL/BSL/WLH
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I vote for down! Last year i cheated and wore waist length extensions to a sevendust concert and i got hit on by two of the bandmembers. That's when i became a believer in the power of long flowing hair!!!! LOL

Type
    2a/M/iii

Hi! I promised photos, so here is one;

I can't post all the photos I want to right now LHC is having some kind of problem with that... this one is from tumblr

the other photos i have are shirtless (from the back, don't worry) so you can see the length better, and i dont wanna post those on tumblr! it's safe her a LHC but the rest of the internet is not so innocent...

made of sugar and cyanide MandyBeth's Avatar
    Length
    6"?/17"/.....
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Usually I'm all for down, way more fun to headbang to.

But next concert for me is Rammstein and right up front. My hair is going back with nothing flammable in it. I may be routinely dumping water over my head.

Length
    BSL/SL/Clssc
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

I <3 your bangs, Clem_Dela.

I like doing a ton of little micro-braids (Rope braids) with the bangs out.In the Florida heat, you need air flow, and lawd it gets humid, so down = limp, sweaty roots, frizzy ends.

The headbanging and the water fights won't get the hair tangled. Because you know that when it comes down to it, if someone offers to pour water down your back/head... you're gonna say yes.

I had a few haters on it, saying I was trying to "be black" (I'm blonde and of German descent) but they were racist jerks.