Hi all,

I've been reading some posts on here for about a month and decided to go ahead and get my own account. I'm excited to connect with all of you from all over the world! Gotta love the internet.

I've pretty much had long hair (anywhere from shoulder length to waist length) since I was in the 4th grade, except for one time in my mid-20s when I cut it off to chin length. Not going to do that again!! Right now it is just shy of bsl and I'm shooting for waist length once again. I have virgin hair - I think it's 1b or 1c, f, iii. I guess I need to clarify and go from there. I've gone through different phases at different times in my life of regular shampoo/conditioner, shampoo bar and acv rinses, conditioner-only, bs and acv rinses. Never used dyes or henna so my silvers are coming through more and more. I have been experimenting with different ways to wear my hair, mainly braids and buns. If I knew how to post a picture on here, I'd do it!

Anyhow, I live in the Pacific NW with my husband of 17 years and our two children. We are about to adopt a sibling group out of foster care and so my life is about to get wild and crazy!! And again, happy to connect on here with you all.