Thread: Thank you, LHC

Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Angry Thank you, LHC

for being here.

For some reason I'm not feeling particularly happy. Not unhappy, but very blah. I clicked over here to check the WO thread to see if anything interesting was being said (yes, they are chatting about cinnamon and such. sounds tasty).

Then I found the braid picture thread. I'm working my way backwards through it and the pretty pictures are very uplifting. They make me wish I still had long hair, but I cut it for a good reason- to grow it out without letting it get so damaged. I think I might need to try learning how to do all the beautiful braids- not just a French braid, but a waterfall and lace braid.

Anyway, thanks for having lot of pretty pictures to look at, and such nice people commenting on them all.

<3

I do have a question though. What is the Order of the Long haired Knights? How can a person become a Knight? I love all the wonderful names I see in signatures.

Length
    16 in/16 in/36 in
    Type
    1b/F/i

Default Re: Thank you, LHC

I know what you mean, this site cheers me up to. Another good site is icanhascheezberger site, the one with the cats. It's so funny I have to make sure I use the bathroom and empty my bladder first!
    High Priestess Milkthystle of Glowing Sands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    SL/26/WL+
    Type
    1c/F/ii

i have read this knight thing too, i think there is a post where you become a character or something
    -lola-

Length
    15"/25"/?
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I also enjoy the pick-me-up I get from snooping around and admiring the photos. They make me want do special little things for myself (like learn a new braid or updo) instead of making my hair and appearance an afterthought.

Length
    17/31.5/45
    Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

For the Long Haired Knights, there's a thread you can go to and request a name. I don't remember where it is... You might have to search for it.

I love this site too!
    "All of us are lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
    Shoulder (19)-APL (24)-BSL (26.5)-Waist (31)-Hip (33.5)-BCL (38.5)-TB (40)-Classic (45)

Length
    16 in/16 in/36 in
    Type
    1b/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by redeyedtreefr0g View Post
    for being here.

I do have a question though. What is the Order of the Long haired Knights? How can a person become a Knight? I love all the wonderful names I see in signatures.
    You go to the Friendship Board and look for the thread "Order of the Long Haired Knights".
    High Priestess Milkthystle of Glowing Sands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

It's such an encouraging site. I've learned so much.

Length
    27/42+/ftip
    Type
    1b/M/iii

If you have a name in mind that you like, you can request that, or have one made up or you. It's totally easy.
    Callie sez *meep*
    justgreen judiciously journals
    Lady Emeralde Justyce in the Order of the Long Hair Knights