Let me start by saying a little over a year ago I had beautiful waist length copper penny red coloured hair. In November of 2010 I had to undergo chemo and lost my most of hair and had to chop it all off in January of 2011 (it took a while for the hair loss to become noticeable and I took to wearing wigs but they were itchy and just plain uncomfortable.) After my hair started to grow back I became bored with it and dyed it black (May of 2011) in February I bleach out the black and went to platinum blonde which was the worst mistake of my life! My hair however is now just below chin length and I have started hennaing to repair the damage and get back to my lovely copper locks. I have done two full head treatments left on for about 4 hours a piece (my bleached hair just soaks up the henna). The treatments have left my hair feeling and looking amazing but.... a little on the orange side (I am on my 4th day after the second henna treatment and I am not sure how long it is going to take to oxidize, I know that some say it takes up to 10 days or more). Any advice for toning down the orange would be fabulous! I plan to keep hennaing my hair as well as growing it back out to waist length and I am planning to stay all natural as well, I have read many helpful henna-related posts in this forum and I am hoping I can get some sound advice!