Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Braid's anatomy

Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Braid's anatomy

Well this is just bloody fascinating, and so cool! Congratulations on such a cool achievement, and I'm positive this is super helpful for those just learning to braid, and the pictures are very good too. =)
    BALDPIXIECHINSHOULDERAPLBSLWAISTHLTL
    Henna enhanced auburn-haired girl

Banned
    Length
    18"/48"/calf

Check out rope making manuals. I was in the navy and you couldn't help but learn how to braid and make interlacing patterns with rope. Funny as hair was very short, but did a lot of braids and brie like patterns. Sailing and line handling books are pretty good to.
    Mine is really long now and I wear a regular three strand English a lot. Sometimes I will do three braids.
    Also, I did a marathon recently and to fun put pink ribbon into hair. It gave the same effect as your color coding.
    Great job, and thanks for the inspiration for tomorrow.

Length
    chin/APL/BSL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/i

Oh my goodness, thank you! Excellent drawings!

Length
    APL?/TBL/100cm
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by jc10event View Post
    Check out rope making manuals. I was in the navy and you couldn't help but learn how to braid and make interlacing patterns with rope. Funny as hair was very short, but did a lot of braids and brie like patterns. Sailing and line handling books are pretty good to.
    Mine is really long now and I wear a regular three strand English a lot. Sometimes I will do three braids.
    Also, I did a marathon recently and to fun put pink ribbon into hair. It gave the same effect as your color coding.
    Great job, and thanks for the inspiration for tomorrow.
    Rope making manuals are a great tip, thanks! Although I already have enough variations to learn properly at the moment, but once I'll get these tackled, I'm sure I'll be on the lookout for new braids.

Hip ---- BCL -- TBL -- 100 cm of hair!
    Growing my virgin roots since the end of 2011. Maintaining at TBL+ in 2015!

Length
    ?/48/term?
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii/iii

Thanks for this! I need to practice, I am getting tired of my usual ol bun! I am pretty good at French/Dutch braiding but my arms get tired, lol! I love all the pics I've seen on pinterest lately that combine several different styles of braid so this will come in quite handy!!