Thread: Pencil bun, finally!

Length
    27/42/Term?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Default Pencil bun, finally!

My hair is finally long enough to do a pencil bun! Mind you, it is just barely there - I only loop around 1 finger and just barely have enough length. Still, it is exciting because the only undivided bun I have been able to do is a cinnabun and this feels much more stable.
    Lady Blaze Sweetsong of the Swift Arrow and the Law Scroll, Priestess of the Divine Flame in the Order of Long-Haired Knights, with her service dog Sir Foofus

Default Re: Pencil bun, finally!

If you can do it with a pencil, you can do it with a hairstick. Buy a hair toy!! That's your reward, and hairsticks are not overly expensive.

Keep the stick away from puppies and dogs who love to chew on hairsticks. The pointy end can cause a lot of harm.

heidi w.

By Lady Godiva
    Avatar Photo: Bruce Folck, Blue Dragon Photography. Profile Photo: LJC

Length
    27/42/Term?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Haha, oh, I was using a hair stick. I am really excited because I just got a Colorado Wood Project stick off the swap board, and I am hoping it will work well for this. It is my first thick stick, the others I have are all the more slender variety like Pacific Merchantile.
    Lady Blaze Sweetsong of the Swift Arrow and the Law Scroll, Priestess of the Divine Flame in the Order of Long-Haired Knights, with her service dog Sir Foofus

Length
    Pixie/APL++/Hip
    Type
    1a/M/ii/iii

Yay for you I use a pencil some times if I don't have anything else to put my hair up with.
    ~Pixie~shoulder~APL~BSL~Waist​~Hip~