Thread: Happily hairy charity alternative or early morning brain fart; you decide.

Length
    SL+/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Lightbulb Happily hairy charity alternative or early morning brain fart; you decide.

Morning, everyone.

I can't decide if this is a great idea or one of those "she really shouldn't be allowed to use the internet that early in the morning" ideas, but I was thinking about lol and more seriously, about the World's Greatest Shave which a good friend of mine recently took part in.
    What about a charity called "Not Terminal Yet!" That supports cancer research. People taking part simply won't cut their hair as long and their donor subscribers keep paying a monthly fee- $1, CHF5-, £2, whatever they can afford.

Not as dramatic, I know, but thought it was worth airing.

What think ye all?

Cheese?

Or sleeze?
    Microtrimming, cowashing, hoping for a miracle.

Length
    6/HL+/CL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Happily hairy charity alternative or early morning brain fart; you decide.

What do you think It's your own personal choice!
    If you want to cut your hair for a cause such as that, go for it. But remember: You can't stick it back on it takes time. So be careful about your decision.
    Lady Bainwen, Scribe of Glorious Horizons in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Ear-Chin-Shoulder-APL-BSL->Waist-HL-BCL-TBL-Classic

Length
    SL+/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Default Re: Happily hairy charity alternative or early morning brain fart; you decide.

What? I'm talking about *not* cutting one's hair. That was the whole point.
    Microtrimming, cowashing, hoping for a miracle.

Length
    6/HL+/CL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii/iii

Oh I'm terribly sorry I misread
    In that case, go for it :P Not cutting your hair and supporting a good cause seems like a real deal to me!
    Lady Bainwen, Scribe of Glorious Horizons in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Ear-Chin-Shoulder-APL-BSL->Waist-HL-BCL-TBL-Classic

Length
    12/mb/waist
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by skaempfer View Post
    What about a charity called "Not Terminal Yet!" That supports cancer research.

Are you serious?
    Routine for my dyed mid back length hair: shampoo and condition twice a week, with Alterna Kendi Dry Oil Spray all over and shea butter on ends and lightly on length as leave-ins on wet hair, and blow dried with a Sedu on low heat

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Works for me. Especially since many people would consider the "extra length" a burden. They might be willing to pay for others to keep growing.
    "If we amplify everything, we hear nothing"

Length
    SL/Waist/Hip

I think its a nice idea, but calling it 'not terminal yet' may be seen as insensitive/offensive
    Last trim - Nov 2012 Renegray
    Shoulder-APL-BSL-Midback-Waist-Hip
    Happy at hip for a while!