Quote Originally Posted by sami View Post
I wasn't questioning original post at all. And what did I write that implied I was questioning why anyone should make their own version of panacea? I'm sure there's plenty of stuff - not just hair products - that people try to emulate, for a variety of reasons.

It was Jennescence's last few posts where she provided an explanation of why she was wanting to try this that I pondered. I actually felt sorry for her when some told her to go earn/save up money. Like others I admired her supposedly taking on a family at such a young age and out of curiosity read through previous posts. And what she has written previously didn't tally with what she is saying now. Which still doesn't justify the rude comments. She didn't need to invent an imaginary family (or so it sounds) for sympathy, she already got that from members defending her.

So please get off your high horse. Seeing as we are assuming things and YOU are doing a lot of assuming, seems to me you are using this thread to pontificate about people's rights to rip off someone else's successful product.

Gosh no wonder I rarely express an opinion here.....
1. My post was not aimed at you.

2. This is totally uncalled for and I will not reply in kind.