Quote Originally Posted by Copasetic View Post
I'm glad you made this thread I am black, First Nations, and French. My hair is definitely full of different textures and curl patterns. Some parts, especially near my next are quite loose, others are tightly curled.
Quote Originally Posted by Kina View Post
I'm mixed as well, African / Spanish / Taino

My hair has at the nape tight spiral curls, not buckshot, but not far off either, the crown is probably 1c and the layers in between 2a-2c.

Biggest problem I have with hair is the incessant tangling. I can comb my hair and completely detangle it, starting section by section, but by the time I'm done, the first section is tangled.

I have yet to find any way whatsoever to keep it from tangling. sigh.

Most people guess my ethnicity as North African, which except for the Taino bit, makes sense.
I have the same problem with "incessant tangling" especially with the really coarse areas of my hair. Have you tried the tangle teezer? It works really well on my difficult areas. I have to admit the sound it makes sounds bad, but I don't feel like it is eating my hair because of its multi layered lengths of teeth.

I also find it interesting what people think my ethnicity is. sigh, but I guess that's what makes being multi-racial nice. I just don't like the idea of being attached to multiple stereo types. Le sigh!