Thread: The Official Multi-racial With Multi-textured Hair Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    Buzz/Calf/Class

Cool The Official Multi-racial With Multi-textured Hair Thread

Hello Everyone! I've searched the forums including google with "THLC" in my search concerning a thread for people who are "Multi-racial" with "Multi-textured hair," and could not find one, unless there is a really old archive, but just in case this is a new thread (2012 edition) with a picture exhibiting my own multi-textured hair to start this thread, and for everyone to study and analyze (i'm feeling the courage to stand out for people with hair like mine, and the endless search of products, and care dealing with the difficulties this type of hair encompasses). I wish the boards or people in charge of TLHC can finally add a new hair type classification for people like me, like "multi-textured" or "universal" or something along that line because with the evidence I share proves that I do not fit into the usual numbering system.

** Most importantly, I wanted to start a thread for people who have explored endlessly all the LHC threads from the straight to curly, kinky, wurly threads. I've continued to look at all these threads, and I feel like I do not belong to any of these threads, so here is a thread for the multi-textured hair. Hairs that transcend the established 1-4 ABC threads here in LHC, and adding further complex questions to the issue of "hair typing." This thread seeks to compile the methods that works for us. Is there a universal product for this hair type? So far I've only encountered the Tangle Teezer. Do we have to accept that we have to use multiple products for the different textures? Do you have hair that no matter what style you do, it just kinda looks off or you have to put so much work and effort.
    Last edited by rowie; September 14th, 2012 at 08:59 PM.