Thread: what are some protective style I can do without alot of hair toys?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Type
    1b/1c/M/C/ii/iii

Default Re: what are some protective style I can do without alot of hair toys?

Quote Originally Posted by Eirelin View Post
    Spin pins are very cheap on eBay.

littleizz's tucked braid updo is very pretty and can be done with only an elastic and bobby pins or spin pins: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...80#post2003780

Added: Since your hair is rather longer, you could start it a bit higher up on your head and maybe let the braid hang down more, if that makes any sense to you.
    wow very pretty up do but she used a hair fork, how do I do it with elastic and pins?
    my goal is classic length<3

Type
    2a/2b/F/i

Default Re: what are some protective style I can do without alot of hair toys?

Quote Originally Posted by Zhennni(: View Post
    wow very pretty up do but she used a hair fork, how do I do it with elastic and pins?
    I think you'd just secure the tail of the braid with the elastic and then after you roll it up use the pins to hold the braid inside the tucked part, if that makes sense -- she used a fork to hold the rolled up part in but you could just stick bobby pins or spin pins inside instead
    Lady Nemhain, Keeper of the Underworld Halls in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    BSL - 2a/2b - F - i