Thread: SO close to goal

Length
    pixie/waist/clssc
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Default SO close to goal

And I don 't want to talk about about my hair anymore. I have long hair, it has been such a long road to get here to say that, and I love you all so much . I am going through a dreadful shed, this, my hair is about half what it was, it is sad.
    ii I know my hair is not me, but to see it go away ,like this, no health reasons, I cry. its is hard
    Life happens, sometimes
    Nothing says a mothers love like a giant robotic platypus butt

Length
    Chin/Hip/Class
    Type
    2b/M/C/ii/iii

Default Re: SO close to goal

I'm afraid I have no advice for you but

Length
    ///Tlb/knees
    Type
    2b/2c/C/iii

I'm sorry you're going through the shed. I hope that'll you'll be able to combat it so you can enjoy every aspect of your long hair.

Length
    17"/BSL/thigh
    Type
    1b/F/ii/iii

I am so sorry that you are shedding. I hope it passes soon and you see your hair start to return to its usual self. Hugs.
    Lady Fainauriel of Purity in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    shldr/tbl/long
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

If no health reasons, the shedding may be caused by stress. When I am stressful and don't sleep well for long times, I have terrible shedding. I hope it stops

Length
    pixie/waist/clssc
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Well, it was pretty stupid of me to come back to say I don't want to talk about my hair anymore, but thanks to those who did reply, and to those who didn't, you saw right through me!
    AH, it is just frustrating to put so much work into this, and have it all fall out.
    I'm not even sure it is a shed, or just mass breakage of my very damaged hair...I don't really investigate the shed hair, I just pull it off the comb and say many, many curse words while I crumple it into a ball. I have a lot of crumpled swear balls of hair.

I have lost a good deal of volume though, that is distressing, but my natural hair is not grown out enough yet to fit into the rubber band of my ponytail, braid, so it may yet be glorious, just another stage of growing out the damage I guess. But, thanks for letting me rant, it helps.
    Nothing says a mothers love like a giant robotic platypus butt

I'm so sorry, I hope you get to find the reason for the shedding and recover your volume back

Length
    Bald/Hip/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii/iii

I, too, am going through a pretty big shed. I'm also half of what I usually am. I usually go through a big shed during the winter (though only every other winter), so perhaps your shed is seasonal…or even biologically timed.
    *~* Bald *~* Chin *~* Shoulder *~* APL *~* BSL *~* Waist *~* Hip *~* TBL *~* Classic *~* Terminal *~*

Tries to Help Everyone jacqueline101's Avatar
    Length
    slh/Hip/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/iii

I never had a major shed but I had an issue when I'd comb my hair the ends would break off. It was like it was raining small split ends. I was upset over it. I modified my routine and things were resumed. I done a micro trimmed and oiled my ends extra. Maybe you need to modify your routine.

http://51303.photobucket.com/user/ja...ker101/profile
    Some say I'm nearing hip and my fat ate the hair I'm jacqueline101 not a pronoun
    jacquelinewalker101.blogspot.com