Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where to buy henna in Canada

Length
    AP/BSL/WL
    Type
    2b/M/C/ii

Default Re: Where to buy henna in Canada

The halalco jamila is the one for hair so not BAQ. I just looked at henna sooq and they are selling the same powder for hair for $4.95 (http://www.hennasooq.com/jamila-henna-powder-for-hair/).

I guess it depends on if you really want to use BAQ. A lot of people really like the jamila for hair and see great results. Here is a video comparing the two (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I84aCm1aQLg) and she does notice a difference in the dye release.

Ah, so that's the difference. Hmmm...I'm not sure what I want to do now. I am thinking today that I'd like to experiment with body art too, since I'm getting henna anyway. It'll be a new challenge! lol!

I'm thinking I'll order BAQ henna and perhaps get enough courage to delve into a little body art as well! Thank you everyone for your help!

Banned
    Length
    18/23/35
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

From my point of view, getting henna online would be the right choice for you. There are several websites on internet which delivers henna worldwide. Just perform a quick search for online stores.

Shipping cost is a big issue too.
    HennaVancouver has a flat shipping rate of $5.95 for up to 300 gm which inclues all shipping and handling charges. Their BAQ henna is pure, fresh Rajasthani. 300g of BAQ is $16.95. This seems to be the least expensive, shipping considered.

Next time I might order from them. This time I ordered from HennaArt.

Hennasooq is still a Canadian consideration too, of course, since they ship from within Canada. I'll have to research their cost and shipping too.

Length
    9"/20"/30"
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii/iii

I have always used Henna Sooq. I am also in Canada & find their pricing very reasonable. You can buy in bulk & freeze the henna to save on pricing. I use Yemeni/Jamilia mix and LOVE it. I also order a 100 gram package of the Red Raj last time to try it out. The Yemeni is great for greys & has a faster dye release time than Jamilia. Jamilia is smoother so mixing half & half works really well for me.
    Long term henna head currently growing out my hair. Currently shoulder length. Goal, bra strap length.

Beautiful hair colour, Cleanbug!