Thread: Henna help.... has anyone used any of the Lush Brown henna kits from HennaSooq?

Length
    Chin/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Default Henna help.... has anyone used any of the Lush Brown henna kits from HennaSooq?

I've been looking into henna... but I don't want a drastic change in my hair color. Every 3 months or so I usually dye it a darker golden brown beacuse it naturally fades to medium brown. I was looking for a henna option that would get me to a nice dark brown. Has anyone used any of these? Any recommendations? I was trying to search and read through all the links. I saw a lot from Lush, but found mixed reviews every where, and wasn't a big fan of having to do it monthly.

Thanks
    Chin (2005) * CBL * SL * APL * BSL * MBL * Waist

Length
    TBL/TBL/KL
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Default Re: Henna help.... has anyone used any of the Lush Brown henna kits from HennaSooq?

I've used it. I didn't like how long it took to wash our of my hair- expect to be in the shower a long time trying to get the coffee grinds out. Also, I didn't like the shea butter in it. It is over priced, and is only a gloss. You can make your own with a mixture of henna, indigo, and conditioner- for less than half the price.
    Lady Amber, High Priestess of Viva Naturalis, in the order of The Long Haired Knights.
    Using Curly Girl approved haircare... but being utterly neglectful of my curls....
    Longest Length: TBL Current: TBL Goal: Knee Length

Length
    22"/29"/37"
    Type
    1a/F/i

Default Re: Henna help.... has anyone used any of the Lush Brown henna kits from HennaSooq?

There is confusion here between LUSH henna from the LUSH cosmetics company (like Caca Brun) which is a solid block of ingredients including cocoa butter, and Henna Sooqs Lush Brown for Hair kit, which is simply a kit which includes a packet of henna and a packet of indigo.

They both have LUSH in their name but are not the same. Be careful what reviews you are reading.

I've used the Caca Brun and it left a nice color, but it was hard to wash out. So I have ordered Henna and Indigo from Henna Sooq (cheaper if you get the kit) but haven't tried it yet...

Length
    Chin/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by serin blackwood View Post
    There is confusion here between LUSH henna from the LUSH cosmetics company (like Caca Brun) which is a solid block of ingredients including cocoa butter, and Henna Sooqs Lush Brown for Hair kit, which is simply a kit which includes a packet of henna and a packet of indigo.

They both have LUSH in their name but are not the same. Be careful what reviews you are reading.

I've used the Caca Brun and it left a nice color, but it was hard to wash out. So I have ordered Henna and Indigo from Henna Sooq (cheaper if you get the kit) but haven't tried it yet...
    Yea, it's confusing, I was asking about the Hennasooq ones, NOT the LUSH one. Sorry. Hennasooq labeled them lush brown for hair kit.
    Chin (2005) * CBL * SL * APL * BSL * MBL * Waist