First off...I'd like to thank everyone for such kind words of caring and encouragement.

Breaking the relationship off was one of the most difficult things I have ever done in my life.

I went through a two week period when I felt like I didn't even know myself anymore and I did alot of stupid and crazy things. Not to worry,though. That's all over.

I love how some of you mentioned removing old hair for spiritual reasons. Cleansing. Letting go of the bad energy. That's exactly how I feel about it.

I don't miss my ex at all. There has been absolutely no contact for several days now.

But oh, how I miss my hair. I keep thinking back on how long and wavy it was. I loved everything about it,except for the couple of split ends. The damage really wasn't that bad...but I just wish I wouldn't have made such a stupid, STUPID decision.

Every time I look in the mirror, I see someone that doesn't feel like ME at all.

I see a stranger.

I look like a pixie of some sort...which is cute and all, but I'm more of a mermaid. If that makes any sense.

My hair is definetely two different lengths. It is only longer in the front, sadly. It's very difficult to pull into a pony tail.

The only good thing about the short hair is the lack of weight on my head. My headaches are gone. They were getting very bad as soon as summertime hit. But there is no way in hell that I will keep my hair short.

I can't wait for it to grow back. I will feel alot better when it hits shoulder length and creeps its way to BSL.

I am so completely out of it. I don't even know what to think anymore. I've never been so confused. I've never felt so alone. But I know I'm not alone. I have amazing people who care about me in my life. And I have amazing friends on here who care, even complete strangers! It simply blows my mind and means so very much to me. *big hugs to everyone* I always felt that people were mostly cruel but some of you ladies have definetely proved me wrong. Maybe when I am healed up i will be born again as a new person, and not so much of a cynic. It would be nice, I think