Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: annoying growth stages

Length
    2/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Default Re: annoying growth stages

I don't know sometimes I feel like my hair grows soooooooooo slowly and will never,ever get there. I think it's the winter blues. I think I am going to just keep it up 90% of the time and forget about it.

/ It's so gross and gray here today booo!

Length
    21/24/waist
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Avital your hair is GORGEOUS. If I were you I'd wait it out and keep it in braids or whatever until the new year and then trim. If it's really bugging you though maybe just do a tiny self-trim to make your ends feel better. I find that even just 1/4" helps when I get the urge to trim.
    hoping for BSL by september!

Length
    APL/Hip +/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

I agree your hair always looks beautiful, just put it up and forget about it and before you know it your be at the next milestone
    APL 2010 BSL JUL 2010 WSL 2011 HIP 2013 Going for Tailbone December 2017

Length
    TBL/TBL/KL
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

My layers are at annoying stage... In the front they are so short they keep falling out of my ponytail! AGH! I hate hair in my face !
    Lady Amber, High Priestess of Viva Naturalis, in the order of The Long Haired Knights.
    Using Curly Girl approved haircare... but being utterly neglectful of my curls....
    Longest Length: TBL Current: TBL Goal: Knee Length

Length
    SL/bsl/waist
    Type
    2c/3a/C/ii/iii

Don't cut it, you might end up regretting it. I chopped mine to shoulder length (from almost waist length) and now wish I had just baby'd it. Fortunately my hair grows fast and I'm now at APL (3 month's after chopping) and I am feeling more at peace with my hair. When you have long hair and chop it, it gives you a feeling of being naked.

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Yeah, I know the feeling of annoying growth stages. My hair is APL, and right now that to me is an awkward stage. Avital, your hair length is gorgeous! I really wish that mine was as long as yours almost to my hips but I have a longggg way to go before I get there. So, no don't cut it you will regret it.

Length
    30 cm/30cm/1m

yea , the top layer of my hair is above shoulders because of an awful salon cut , it make my hair so puffy and i can't wait to grow it up

Length
    pixie/TBL/45 in
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

I think your hair is beautiful,it doesn't look thin in pics at all.But if it bothers you ,you can always re-evaluate how long you want to go.My original plan was for hip,am now planning to keep around waist as my ends seem too thin to me but may change my mind once all my layers are at waist.Will wait and see how it goes.That's the great thing about hair ,it's negotiable!

Length
    4"/17"/25"

I got a slight mullet I tie back. It makes the worlds smallest ponytail :P. And it's just a bit past shoulder.

Length
    13in./19in./43in.
    Type
    2b/M/C/iii

I hate my hair length.
    Your hair is gorgeous and long quit complaining.
    heee jk im just being jealousss! In a good way not in a hater way.

No matter how long your hair gets you aren't truly happy until you reach your ultimate goal.
    It sucks waiting for hair to grow. I vote for you to keep your hair up and forget about it for a while. That's what I'm doing and I'm not even at SL yet, it's helping me quite nicely.

Now I'm thinking of tyra banks on americas next top model making the girls chop off their hair and watching them cry and she's like "hair grows back." Yeah but it takes years...
    and OMFG I think this is my 25th post. Yay! C:

I better go to sleep before I stay up all night looking at everyone's pictures.