Thread: Hair feels thicker

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Default Hair feels thicker

Hello all! I just recently went back to Aubrey Organics and my hair is feeling and looking thicker. Anyone know why this is happening? It's pretty cool lol! But seriously when I use conventional products my hair looks very thin and scraggly, but with Aubrey Organics it is so full! I also notice that conventional products my individual strands look very, very fine but with Aubrey's they seem to plump up a bit, almost to medium looking strands. Or could it be the small trim I did last night?
    Creeping my way back to Classic

Length
    pixie/bsl/waist
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Default Re: Hair feels thicker

Aubrey Organics shampoo is soap-based if I remember correctly - like a shampoo bar, except liquid.
    So you might be getting some cuticle lift from the alkaline pH, making your hair feel plumper overall.

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Default Re: Hair feels thicker

Quote Originally Posted by jaine View Post
    Aubrey Organics shampoo is soap-based if I remember correctly - like a shampoo bar, except liquid.
    So you might be getting some cuticle lift from the alkaline pH, making your hair feel plumper overall.
    Oh, wow! That makes a lot of sense, especially since when I did try out the bars my hair was quite fluffy and full. Too bad those didn't work out in the long run.
    Creeping my way back to Classic