Thread: Anyone knows or uses nu:u curl boost spray?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Anyone knows or uses nu:u curl boost spray?

Hi! I bought this "Nu:u life curls boost spray" just to try it out and the fact that it seemed a bargain was a plus, but I don't really know how to use it. It has instructions, but I don't find them clear enough for me. I'll put some pics on with the ingredients and the instructions. Any reviews are welcome!

"I know sometimes I might seem so ugly, and maybe I really am. I know that I'm not that easy to ignore when I'm really mad..." - Curls and more curls, some hair idols and my hair-story Sometimes upload curly pics on Flickr

Length
    APL/BSL/Hip
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

Default Re: Anyone knows or uses nu:u curl boost spray?

Ooh, I have some of that stuff... it was an impulse buy (waaaaay reduced - bargain ) but um I haven't tried it yet so I can't review. I think you just spray it in after a wash and scrunch, but I don't know whether it's best to do this on wet or dry hair. I would probably attempt it while still damp...

...calling on the flying things of the universe & hoping not too many of them are pigeons...

Default Re: Anyone knows or uses nu:u curl boost spray?

I know! I was tempted by the bargain and now I'm stuck with it because I don't really know how to use it. In my worst nightmares it coats my hair and scalp to death! But it can't be that bad, can it? I'm sure that an ACV rinse would put it right...right?
    "I know sometimes I might seem so ugly, and maybe I really am. I know that I'm not that easy to ignore when I'm really mad..." - Curls and more curls, some hair idols and my hair-story Sometimes upload curly pics on Flickr