Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Growing out my pixie!

Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Default Re: Growing out my pixie!

LittleB, let me first say welcome to TLHC! When I was growing out my pixie, this thread http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...ad.php?t=18405 was recommended to me and I loved it!! Drop by and check it out!

Length
    chin/APL/BSL

Welcome! Come join us on the Super Shorties thread - luluj posted the link.

Length
    Pixie/23 AP/27
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Pixies are cute, edgy, daring, breezy until you have to grow one out. This is my THIRD time. I think the super-shorties thread is helpful and hope you find the support you need!
    I moved to the corner of Shoulder-Grazing Street and Neck-Tickling Ave

Length
    pixie/Bleh/36
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

If you are crafty you can get the dollar store ones and cover with some fabric you love. Me, I peek in Target and Claires. The plastic ones get the job done, are nice looking (in my opinion), and get the job done.

Right now, I love the condition of my hair. It's hard to say specifically what I love about it. I've been learning about different shampoo and conditioner ingredients here, washing every other day, changing how I use my hair dryer, cassia (clear henna that makes my chestnut hair a color and texture I love!!!)

I'm kind of a rebel, as what doesn't work for others works for me. My hair lines sulfates and sili'CONES, I spray my hair with a little salt water* at the roots for POOF I never got from product.
    I'll probably use a hair dryer for a long time, however I use it differently. I don't use it everytime, never on the hot setting, and I use "One and Only Argan Oil" with 'cones to speed my drying time and protect hair from heat.

*** I know you just asked me about the supplements...but this is a whole new world to mez
    , and even though I'm not loving my current length, I L
    When I know better, I do better.

Length
    pixie/Bleh/36
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

...I love the texture, health and color of my natural hair for the first time in my life. Thank you LHC!
    When I know better, I do better.