Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're an LHC-er if...

Length
    APL/Clsc/Clsc
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: You know you're an LHC-er if...

... if you have more hair stuff in your freezer than actual food!
    (It is temporary - I am planning to do some serious cooking this weekend!)
    Lady Northern Lights, Keeper of the Gates of Dawn in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    13/34?/Class
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i

When you're S&Ding while reading this thread and you think, "Fairy knots, hmmm...wonder if my back layers are long enough for those yet. Better check." And then you do, and bam, there's one, and you snip it with your scizzors, terribly excited that the back layers are finally long enough to pull over your head...

When all the neighborhood kids call you the "Braid Lady" and show up right as your shift ends so you can do their hair. And their mothers' don't even think this is odd anymore...

When your friends come up to you with a yoga magazine, brandish a phot of a model with a funky braid/bun/updo and ask "Will this stay in for chopping wood?" And next thing you know you've got her tipped upside down with BBB in her hand and two hairsticks in your own as you try to figure it out....
    bob--neck--shoulders--UBL--APL--BSL--MBL--waist--hip--TB--classic!

Length
    14"/-/-
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

If you seriously consider bringing a jar of peanut butter with you on a one night trip, because you're hoping eating it every day will hep your hair grow.

Length
    1.5"/40/41.5
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Post Re: You know you're an LHC-er if...

You take your silk pillowcase or sleepcap with you when you go on trips overnight
    Maintaining at Classic for awhile.
    Laydye Aurora of the Spynning Fybres in the Order of The Long Haired Knights

Length
    17.5/22.5/27.5
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Hairitic View Post
    You take your silk pillowcase or sleepcap with you when you go on trips overnight
    When you keep a spare sleep cap or pillowcase in your travel bag so that you have one when you forget to pack it.

When you dream that not only do you have ankle length, healthy hair, but you also are on LHC in your dreams.
    Lady Morgan Lynn of the Winding Forest Paths in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    20/25/38,WL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Hairitic View Post
    Lol, take BUNCHES of hair stuff with me EVERYWHERE, but i take my pillows with me where ever i go, only because i LOVE them..and their not silk....sadly.......actually, not sadly, i LOVE them and don't WANT them to be silk.......they wouldn't be as comforatable if they were..........
    Meow to all!!! /\_/\ (=O.O=) (#) (#)

Sober Lush Extraordinair AnqeIicDemise's Avatar
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Jimothea View Post
    When you're S&Ding while reading this thread and you think, "Fairy knots, hmmm...wonder if my back layers are long enough for those yet. Better check." And then you do, and bam, there's one, and you snip it with your scizzors, terribly excited that the back layers are finally long enough to pull over your head...

When all the neighborhood kids call you the "Braid Lady" and show up right as your shift ends so you can do their hair. And their mothers' don't even think this is odd anymore...

When your friends come up to you with a yoga magazine, brandish a phot of a model with a funky braid/bun/updo and ask "Will this stay in for chopping wood?" And next thing you know you've got her tipped upside down with BBB in her hand and two hairsticks in your own as you try to figure it out....
    Haha! This is awesome.

Are fairy knots knots on a single strand of hair?

Oh, here's another: You know you're an LHCr when you're permanently logged in on your computer, hubby's laptop AND your cell phone since you're bound to have one or the other through out the day.

eye haelp mama kiep londry waerm.
    BSL|WSL | HP | not quite there CL |
    Moonstruck Tresses

Length
    20/25/38,WL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by long&blonde View Post
    You realize "no wonder I wear my hair like I do", when you see pictures of your 35 year ago hair heros.
    Peggy Lipton, Rita Coolidge.
    You laugh thinking you wear your hair like your heros of 3 decades ago:now.
    I wear my hair like my hero, Holly Marie Combs (Piper on Charmed) NOW, lol, at least i HOPE i do....i TRY to, but with the current issues (picky picky damaged hair) makes it hard, but ONE day...I WILL......completely!
    Meow to all!!! /\_/\ (=O.O=) (#) (#)

...you almost always first consider giving people gifts that are hair related (combs, brushes, toys, etc.)
    ~Carrie Ingalls
    Most recent trim 5-11-2013, 8" (back to mid calf), pictures updated 10-10-2011. My sis Grace Ingalls trimmed 11.25" (her first ever haircut) to ankle at the end of March 2012.

Length
    -/Clsc/?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/iii

You are in the middle of cooking dinner and realize you are out of vegetable oil. . .so you head to the bathroom for some coconut oil.