Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're an LHC-er if...

Length
    APL/Clsc/Clsc
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: You know you're an LHC-er if...

... when you look all over for your new jar of honey for your smt, and finally find it among your baking stuff - and wonder just what it was doing there...
    Lady Northern Lights, Keeper of the Gates of Dawn in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Shldr/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

When you read this thread, and think "haha, that is soo me" on most of the posts...

Length
    Apl/Bsl+/Waist
    Type
    3b/M/C/ii/iii

When you are watching "Inkmaster" all you can think about is how Dave Navarro's hair would look so much better if he cut his ends and deep conditioned more often....beautiful guy, dry mess in that head.
    SL-APL-BSL-MBL-WAIST-HIP
    **Almost there!!!**

Northern California, where the palm tree meets the pine
    Length
    27/34/38
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by whitedove View Post
    When you go for a nature walk and end up looking for sticks on the ground.
    When you pick up a promising stick while on a mother-daughter weekend out of town, forget the stick in Mom's car, then 2 months later spot it and go "Oh, that's where it is! Gimme!!". And Mom doesn't even ask...

You read about a makeover in a magazine and are horrified. The reason you're horrified is because the woman's before hair was beautiful and long and curly and after it's a lot shorter and had some treatment on it to make it straight.

Cold and rainy Sotra in Norway the land of trolls.
    Length
    Chin/Thigh/Calf
    Type
    1a/M/C/iii

When you watch a horror movie and the most scary part is when the monster, a woman who had been made by a doctor in the lab, who have beautiful, black hair at classical lengths get introduced to society by her maker and he have cut her hair to a shoulder length modern style.

When you are watching an anime about giant robots fighting monsters from space and the thing you find most unrealistic is all the action the long haired mech pilot is managing to do without getting hindered by her extremely long hair only held in her ponytail. You know realistically it would tangle into the mech controls.

When you go to relive yourself and you have to check that you have not accidentally dropped your ponytail in the bowl before you start to go about your natural needs.

Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

I CWC with shampoo bars.

So I jump in the shower, take off my shower cap, lather up the conditioner that has been sitting on my head, rinse, use my poo bar, go to grab the ACV.......and it's not there.

Utter confusion. Look out the shower to the counter, nope. Step on the bathmat, look under the sink, not there either. Briefly consider skipping the ACV rinse. Remembers the horrible state my scalp was in awhile back, and I'm not 100% sure that the ACV rinse is the reason the itchy dandruff/sebum plugs and sores are gone, or if it is the sulfate free regimen, a combination of both. However my regimen works, so why change it. Ponders another moment while shivering and dripping, wraps towel around self and streaks to kitchen with the 1 liter cup I use for my rinse and searches for the ACV.

DH must have used it to cook with, it's in the pantry. Dash back to the shower, and continue as normal.
    Last edited by elthia; March 9th, 2012 at 06:38 AM. Reason: typo

Length
    MBL/TBL/CL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

When on a non-busy day, you bring your hair scissors to work to S&D like a maniac, because light at work shows all splits, and you just can't get yourself to use paper scissors on your hair Sigh, my eyes hurt already!!
    LadyArasinya, Protector of the Forest Heart Stag in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.

Cold and rainy Sotra in Norway the land of trolls.
    Length
    Chin/Thigh/Calf
    Type
    1a/M/C/iii

When the hair stick you are wearing is worth more than the entire rest of your outfit.

Length
    27/40/57
    Type
    2b/M/C/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Venefica View Post
    When you go to relive yourself and you have to check that you have not accidentally dropped your ponytail in the bowl before you start to go about your natural needs.
    I know I've said this before, but when you keep an "emergency" hair toy in the bathroom for this exact reason.
    Waist - Hip - TBL - Classic - FTL (current) - Knee - Beyond...
    Last measure: August 13, 2016 - 40"