Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're an LHC-er if...

Type
    2a/M/C/ii

Default Re: You know you're an LHC-er if...

Quote Originally Posted by schweedie View Post
    ...You get a new camera for Christmas and the first thing you want to do is take a picture of your hair to see what this particular camera makes your colour look like.
    Or, in my case: when you really really wanted a camera for Christmas just so you could take pictures of your hair to post on here! (I did not get a camera )

Length
    47 cm/76 cm/WL
    Type
    2b/F/ii

...you have goose pimples when you see a hairdresser backcombing hair in a YouTube video. Yeek, what a nightmare!
    SL + APL + BSL + MBL + WL

Length
    bsl/hips/clss+
    Type
    2b/M/ii

.. when your landlord will not renew your rental agreement after seeing a single hair strand hanging from the staircase. Because he is terrified not to strangle in your shed hairs some day.
    .. when you are sick, vomiting, and need someone to hold all this hair back for you.
    No trims in 2012
    No more shedding..No more shedding..

Length
    Chin/Shldr/Hip
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii/iii

If you're like me, and it is absolutely NOT allowed that anyone comb, style, or brush your daughter's hair because it will cause damage to her silky fine hair

I get some strange looks when she tells family/friends "Mommy is only allowed to brush my hair. I don't want to get split ends, then it won't look like Rapunzel"

When I had my surgery, my grandma tried to BRUSH my DD hair WET and did not CONDITION it either!! For her very delicate hair, that is like pure abuse! My husband ( I was surprised he's been paying attention to my hair-related chatting ) stopped her and said he "wasn't sure why" but he knew that it had to dry first and that she needed conditioner

:dance: I was so proud! hehe
    Lady Verisiel of the Triskle Tresses in the Order of the Long Haired Knights ~ Current Mini Goal: APL by DEC 2013

Length
    getti/ngthe/re:)
    Type
    1a/1b/M/i/ii

[I think it's official, now!]

...you get your latest order from the online pet supply place and are completely befuddled as to why a cat specific catalog was included with the bird specific and small pet specific catalogs on top of the order until you pull out the bag of bunny pellets, the bag of bird food, the other bag of bird food, the bottle of bird poop remover, and find the catnip seed kit at the very bottom of the box. You don't have a cat, the catnip is for your hair.
    There is a distinct possibility that I have reached waist - but I'm hesitant to look.
    I am...sheeplessinmontana

Type
    1c/F/ii

If you go to bed every night with an Erykah Badu inspired hairstyle.

If Wednesday is WASH DAY!!! And you truly get excited about it.

If you keep a pair of hair-sheers in your car because the only way to really see split ends is in natural light (bonus points if you snip them while waiting at redlights).

If before constructing a sock bun you asked yourself if you had any softer socks to destroy...

Length
    Pixie/SL/Waist
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Someone tells you about a friend of theirs who has hair almost to their knees. After they tell you that it's not only this long but also HEALTHY, you seriously want to know if they are on the LHC.

Pixie::Shoulder::APL

Length
    19/hip/termi
    Type
    1a/F/ii/iii

You know you're an LHC'er when nothing is too wacky to put on your head if it will promote hair growth or hair health and strength.

Length
    APL/Clsc/Clsc
    Type
    1b/F/ii

... if you are planning a furniture shopping around what you need in order to take good hair pictures for LHC.
    I need better lighting for better pictures!!
    Lady Northern Lights, Keeper of the Gates of Dawn in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    19.5"/22"/31"
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

When the girl who sits in front of you has so many split ends that you consider moving across the room just so you don't have to see them...but you don't because that would be awkward.