Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hair update (pics) and what I want :)

Length
    20"/MBL/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

Default Hair update (pics) and what I want :)

Some of you may remember when I cut my hair to BSL in the middle of June. I am now at waist again. Not quite sure when that happened, I haven't been paying much attention honestly. I really don't want any more length and I am considering invoking the two week rule and cutting again.
    This time, I want crazy amounts of layers ! I took a pic out of one of our hair magazines to share with you all, so you can see the look I want.
    (Also, I realized my hair always grows back into it's U shaped hem all on it's own and I just love that.)

Here is my hair mid-June :

Here is my hair tonight. Excuse the greasy look, I just got home from Zumba and I was a sweaty wreck

Here is what I am longing for :

So, any support or do you all think I am nuts ?

Length
    18/bob/n/a
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Default Re: Hair update (pics) and what I want :)

In my opinion you have the ideal hair type for that type of cut...it would look really nice on you!

Type
    2c/M/ii

Go for it! I remember how happy you were with the last change.

Length
    Shldr/BSL/Hip?!
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I always love it when you post a thread!! I love seeing what you are doing with you hair or what changes you might want to make

I love the style you are looking at possibly doing. I love the look of all those flicked out layers. It looks as though it might take a bit of work to get it looking like the pic. Well, for my hair it would take blow drying and a round brush to get the layers flicked out. Not sure how much time you want to spend on your hair or what tools you're happy to use. With your hair's strength and versatility it probably wouldn't matter much what you do to it to get that look!! Lucky ducky

Well, I look forward to finding out what you decide. Either way you'll have drop dead gorgeous hair with or without that style!

Banned
    Type
    1a/C/iii

Honestly UltraBella, I really love your hair just as it is right now. I wouldn't cut it if I were you, especially this close to your friend's wedding. Didn't your friend say that she specifically wanted you to keep your hair long for her wedding? Its your duty as a good bridesmaid to honor her wishes!!!

That, and since you are so genetically blessed to have such beautiful, thick, lush locks, which so many other members here would kill to have, it would be a damn shame for you to cut it. So many of them dream of living vicariously thro your gorgeous hair!!

Length
    short/BCL/knees
    Type
    1b/F/M/iii

Wow! Your hair grows so fast & it's so beautiful!

I love that cut & I think it would look amazing on you if that's what you want but it looks wonderful now too.

Length
    27/30.3/36
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

I'm with ericthegreat on this, but that might just be because i'm in a "cutting?? who would cut HAIR??" phase, so , technically, a lack of empathy on my part. The haircut is beautiful and you would rock it, though. Your hair looks gorgeous at BSL, it looks gorgeous at waist too....but you've cut your hair at BSL recently and were delighted with it, so I say, you know what BSL layers look like on you (awesome) and won't be surprized with the result unless the hairdresser screws the cut up. So why not, go for it it that's what you want.

Length
    58 in/43 in/43 in
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by ericthegreat View Post
    Honestly UltraBella, I really love your hair just as it is right now. I wouldn't cut it if I were you, especially this close to your friend's wedding. Didn't your friend say that she specifically wanted you to keep your hair long for her wedding? Its your duty as a good bridesmaid to honor her wishes!!!

That, and since you are so genetically blessed to have such beautiful, thick, lush locks, which so many other members here would kill to have, it would be a damn shame for you to cut it. So many of them dream of living vicariously thro your gorgeous hair!!

I think you should wait until after your friends wedding if that is what you agreed upon.

I have to admit that I am one of the people who wish their hair had half the body that yours does. As a once thick haired girl, I know how heavy all that hair gets...I think the new hairstyle would look great on you

Type
    3a/F/M/ii

i would look great either way

Length
    10/LTL/ankle
    Type
    1c/C/iii

Nooooo dont cut it!! Its sooooooo perfect!! I am sure you would look pretty with that cut too! I say do what makes you happy.
    1c/~C~iii