Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Hair color and Favorite Disney Princess

Default Re: Hair color and Favorite Disney Princess

My natural hair colour is a dark blondish, light brownish mousy colour I think (looks so different in each light and hard to tell). My faves used to be Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White. Now it's pretty much Rapunzel because HAIR. I also like Ariel and Belle a lot. I've hennaed my hair about a month ago, but it hasn't had any effect on who my favourite disney princesses are.

Type
    2c/F/ii

I've always been semi obsessed with gingers and curls, and never loved disney's princess movies, so when Merida came around I was sold. Still love her

Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

I'm blonde. I always loved the centaurettes, especially the blue one, from Fantasia( not really princesses *shrug*)

Length
    Buzz/Hip/Thigh
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Swan Maiden View Post
    I'm blonde. I always loved the centaurettes, especially the blue one, from Fantasia( not really princesses *shrug*)
    I loved the centaurettes!!! lol

Length
    Buzz/Hip/Thigh
    Type
    1a/F/ii

My hair is blonde and my favorite princesses as kid were Cinderella and Belle. My daughter has blonde hair and her favorite is Jasmine, even though she's never watched Aladdin. She says she loves Jasmines hair.

Length
    1/8/1/8/29+
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

My hair is dark/dirty blonde & I would kill for Aurora's hair..... that volume, bounce & the way the ends curl... perfect!
    Her hair was long, her foot was light
    And her eyes were wild

Length
    APL/MBL/WL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

I have medium golden brown hair (faded from strawberry blonde to red) and my favorite princesses are Rapunzel and Elsa (even though she's more of a queen, but was a princess once). I would look washed out with Elsa's platinum blonde hair, but Rapunzel's medium blonde to brown hair would suit my complexion better (since I've had both). When my hair started going dark, I felt a lot like Rapunzel when Flynn Rider cut her hair off (but why did he have to cut it off so short, especially if it will never grow back. I would have hated that), though my "browning out" was gradual, not that fast.

As you probably already know, Rapunzel got her medium blonde hair from the magical flower than was used to save her mother when she was pregnant. Her natural color is the same as her mother's. It's interesting that she still had some of the magic of the flower within her when her hair was cut, since she was still able to heal Flynn Rider with one of her tears. I love it when he says that he has a thing for brunettes to make her feel better about losing her medium blonde magical hair (I think it comes back in the series, but I don't get the Disney channel or Disney+, so I'd have to buy it on Blu-ray or DVD). My own experience makes me want to watch Tangled again.

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by CornishMaid View Post
    I have ash blonde greying hair and my fave is Rapunzel

My daughter has golden blonde hair and her favourite is Arial, she loves red hair, when she draws princesses she draws them with red hair
    I have reddish brown hair color. Or, what you can call it is: auburn. My favorite is Jasmine from Aladdin

Ooooh, I'm like your daughter. I also love red hair too. I am trying to stick to the red and bright red colors but I at times end up darkening my hair to brown or black but since neither brown or black is my natural hair color they both fade away quickly since I shampoo my hair fraquently.
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)