Thread: I think my hair grew!

Length
    SDL/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/i

Default I think my hair grew!

Hey guys! just took a new pic today and I think it looks like my hair grew a tad! What do you think? new pic is siggy (sorry couldnt put it with others in the album yet because it keeps giving me errors)

Working my way to TBL, then classic?

Length
    Chin/24"/40"
    Type
    1a/M/ii

Default Re: I think my hair grew!

Just wanted to say I adore your avi. Children and their dogs are so sweet. I have a Min Pin who is about 7 lbs and as little as she is, she is protective of my children, which she seems to think are her babies.

In your siggy picture you look like you are already at waist. You will be at TBL before you know it. May I ask where waist measures in on you?? I'm at 25" and waist on me is 27". Though to me that still seems off and I would hate to cheat.

Length
    SDL/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/i

Quote Originally Posted by Mrspuddinhead View Post
    Just wanted to say I adore your avi. Children and their dogs are so sweet. I have a Min Pin who is about 7 lbs and as little as she is, she is protective of my children, which she seems to think are her babies.

In your siggy picture you look like you are already at waist. You will be at TBL before you know it. May I ask where waist measures in on you?? I'm at 25" and waist on me is 27". Though to me that still seems off and I would hate to cheat.
    Thank you! Thats my nephew he absolutely adores our dog but ignores his own because "hes slobbery and just lays there" lol Oh she is very protective over all HER kids and creatures lol.
    YAY! I thought it looked about waist but wasnt sure so im glad you think so too! Im not really sure because I havent done any measurements yet because I figured with my hair type it would always be a bit off anyway lol but I will try and get measurements done soon lol as long as I can get my DH to cooperate lol

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

hard to tell the length as its wet in your photo, id say your bsl. Just looked at your photos, you have some gorgeous curls going on there!!!
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip

Length
    SDL/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/i

lol yeah it does shrink up a bit with my curlys but I like that its longer when its wet makes me feel better lol