Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rose water

Length
    na/na/na
    Type
    1a/F/i

Default Re: Rose water

Quote Originally Posted by leilasahhar View Post
    My redwood roots hair nectar mist is mostly rose water..smells sooo nice, it also has saffron oil in it along with fo-ti root, rosemary, sea kelp, avocado oil, macadamia nut oil.....and aloe. Its basically a moisturizing mist for hair growth and health. www.redwood-roots.com
    Do you think your hair is better for it? Besides smelling really good(which I do want!) has it helped with hair damage, growth, shine, and overall health of your hair? Im so curious!

Length
    2"/22.5"/30+
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

My redwood roots hair nectar mist is mostly rose water..smells sooo nice, it also has saffron oil in it along with fo-ti root, rosemary, sea kelp, avocado oil, macadamia nut oil.....and aloe. Its basically a moisturizing mist for hair growth and health. www.redwood-roots.com
    I saw another post about this stuff and just ordered it. I love roses (have 8 growing in the garden) and can't wait to try it!! Will report back with result.

Length
    24/30/44in
    Type
    3b/3c/M/C/iii

@lilliemer yay! I looove it. Id like to hear what you think about it. I can't post new topics or I would myself I can't seem to respond on my profile either..weird.
    "Lady Sahhar of the Moonlit, Jeweled Desert in the order of the Long Haired Knights"

Length
    2"/22.5"/30+
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Talking Re: Rose water

@lilliemer yay! I looove it. Id like to hear what you think about it. I can't post new topics or I would myself I can't seem to respond on my profile either..weird.
    I tried it yesterday so I can't really report on long term results but so far I really like it. It smells great and my hair is soft. I think it may also help to stretch washes, it gets some of the not-washed-today feeling off the scalp.

My husband told me that my hair has never smelled better! It probably hasn't as I am not a big product person and i have a lot of hair so it just smells like the general environment or worse. LOL.

Plus it is a great price! Hopefully it continues to work!!!

Length
    18?/24/27
    Type
    1a/M/ii

The past few days I have really been into using my mister bottle just with water and spraying my hair with it when it feels unruly or ugly.
    I think that tomorrow I will try to make some rose water with lavender leaves (or whatever they are) since the actual lavender flowers haven't bloomed yet.
    I would love the scent and maybe it would be slightly conditioning.

Does anyone know anthing about lavender and its benefits?
    Taking an LHC break.

Length
    14"/26"/Waist
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by akilina View Post
    The past few days I have really been into using my mister bottle just with water and spraying my hair with it when it feels unruly or ugly.
    I think that tomorrow I will try to make some rose water with lavender leaves (or whatever they are) since the actual lavender flowers haven't bloomed yet.
    I would love the scent and maybe it would be slightly conditioning.
    Quote Originally Posted by akilina View Post
    Does anyone know anthing about lavender and its benefits?

The tannins contained in the leaves have an astringent effect.

Length
    APL/MBL/Hip?
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/i/ii

I use rose water in my home made toner/facial mist, with a teeny bit of glycerine and ACV added. Never thought of using it on my hair....gosh, it would smell so awesome. Not sure about leaving ACV residue in my hair though :/
    Passionate about puny ponytails

Type
    3a/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by teal View Post
    Does anyone have this recipe? The blog has been deleted, and I'd love to see what's in it. Thanks!

I just received my bottle in the mail today. I don't normally like rose scented items cause they don't really smell good, or remind me of an old lady. But, this is like being in a room knee deep in roses. I'm in ecstasy every time I open the bottle. I don't know about long term effects, but it feels wonderfully refreshing sprayed on my face. And my hair smells heavenly. Good thing I diluted it with distilled water when I put some in,my mister bottle, I'm going overboard with this stuff. Even if it has no affect on my skin or hair, I'll continue to use it since it smells and feels so good.

Length
    Pixie/CBL/??
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I ordered some and I will be getting it on Monday. I got Bulgarian Distilled rosewater that is organic. I think I will just use it plain without mixing it with anything, cause my hair does not like oils. I suppose I could mix it with conditioner but my conditioner is mint and that might smell terrible.....mint-rose? I also use conditioner mixed with water for a spray and that has made my hair better than oils ever did! I guess my hair just doesn't like oils.
    Lady Hayley of IMAGINATION, Seeker of the Moon and the Silver Sea in the Order of the Long Haired Knights