Page 131 of 184 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1839

Thread: Holiday gift swap 2011 edition

Length
    13.5/35/40
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Default Re: Holiday gift swap 2011 edition

I got to open my gift yesterday on my Birthday, with permission from my Secret Santa, MalibuBarbie!! It was such a beautiful package too, adorned with a little chocolate colored bow. I am so lucky! What an amazing gift! It absolutely blew my mind, and it was a good thing I was already sitting down or else I might have fainted from sparkle intoxication! My Secret Santa obviously did her homework on me because this gift was so thoughtfully done and just, well perfect! I am in love! From the bottom of my heart, thank you Malibu Barbie! I am absolutely smitten and pampered and so grateful! I really love that you made these yourself, and I really can see me in them.

Without further ado, here are the shots! Wish me luck, sometimes I can be photo upload challenged. I pray they won't be huge!

We have here, a beautiful beautiful little keepsake box, with the most stunning pink metal and jewel hairstick I have ever seen absolutely dripping in feminine elegant bling (eeee!) with matching earrings with an iridescent sheen to them and a really surprising wonderful weight too, just gorgeous (my favorite pair I own now!) and also the equally amazing musical themed earrings symbolic of my love of music, and apparently, as I found out MalibuBarbie does too! I love how artistically they are done, you really don't see the treble clef at once when you wear them, it suddenly pops out at you and makes a quiet artistic statement.

I adore these gifts so very much, thank you Malibu Barbie! <3 Hugs to you!
    Last edited by Jemoiselle; December 17th, 2011 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Adding photos! Yay!

Jemoiselle's Twist Trim Video

http://youtu.be/cipgwKqX7UM

Length
    Chin/Hip/CL
    Type
    2a/F/i

What a absolutely beautiful gift Jemoiselle,I think it's so neat how so many people are saying that their SS has picked out the perfect gift for them
    Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~Kahlil Gibran

Length
    10"/18"?/24"
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

[quote=Jemoiselle;1909600]

quote]

Wow!! SO Beautiful!
    "Cherish your vision and your dreams as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements." Napoleon Hill

Length
    15/18/Bsl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

[/QUOTE]

Looks amazing in your hair

Type
    2a/2b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by xovictoryxo View Post
    Renarok!! I truly adore you!

I received a heartwarming gift today from the lovely Renarok!
    SO thoughtful and sweet and my my what lovelies!!
    I received a few gifts for my daughter! she adores this bear! See her snatching it up? heheh

and the glow wand is amazing to her

Your looking at a set of gorgeous hairsticks that were handmade by Renarok DH, they are perfect for my hair! they hold so well and a gorgeou color, what kind of wood is it?
    tiny hair clippies for the babe which I will attempt to put in some twists tomorrow morning
    an olive green knitted ear warmer, which I absolutely love and always wanted! one of my favorite colors
    a set of gorgeous home made earring with crosses, I am wearing them now! they totally rock
    delicious chocolate - between me and my daughter i dont think will make it through the night, LOL
    a gorgeous calender that I will hang up at work
    an awesome set of pencils!! I am a writer these will be special for my writing
    inside the card was sweet words that warmed my soul and she included a little lock pick for when my sweet mischievous toddler locks herself in the bathroom lol (happens all the time lol!!! )
    you are so sweet and your gifts really touched my heart! <3 xoxo
    I am soo glad you like the gifts. Your daughter is just beautiful. The hairsticks are padouk. It was his idea to include the little key for the bathroom door. He remembers when our girls were little and would lock themselves in accidentally. The earwires on the earrings are niobium so you will have no reaction to any strange metal. I of course had to do some sleuthing to figure out what colors would look good on you. I want to see some action pictures!!!
    "If you’re bothered by every rub, how will you ever be polished?”- Rumi

Length
    APL/Clsc/Clsc
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by xovictoryxo View Post
    Renarok!! I truly adore you!

I received a heartwarming gift today from the lovely Renarok!
    SO thoughtful and sweet and my my what lovelies!!
    I received a few gifts for my daughter! she adores this bear! See her snatching it up? heheh

I love this picture of your daughter cuddling her bear, xovictoryxo! she is sooo cute!
    Lady Northern Lights, Keeper of the Gates of Dawn in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    shdlr/tb/clssc
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Talking Re: Holiday gift swap 2011 edition

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBob View Post
    Though I expect you'll know by the end of today, dear giftee, here's a taste of what you'll be getting (kitty not included).

Best I could do. He is a kitty after all.

PrincessBob THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! These wonderful gifts showed up at my door today and I couldn't be happier! You have made my first LHC Holiday GiFt Swap simply wonderful. I've just taken the pictures and am going to upload them to Photobucket and then post. I hope the pics don't end up as ridiculously large as the last time I tried to post pics. Look forward to seeing them in a few hours.
    I am absolutely beaming with love and happiness for my gifts right now. So well thought out & perfectly for me. I feel so special right now.

and PrinceVesuvius (Cat) PrincessBob's Avatar
    Length
    21"/56"/69"
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Huzzah! So glad to hear they arrived today! I was nervous you'd be disappointed by the petite-ness of the gifts.. I look forward to the pictures! Yay!
    The Cereduin ♫Melody Maker♪ and Bard
    in the Order of the Long Haired Knights and
    CrochetWizard
    Avatar: January 2014/ Credit Siggy: Snuggles, December 2013

Length
    Chin/APL/Hip
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Lostsoule77! I'm so sorry this took forever, but school and finals, you know, take over one's soul...(no puns intended)

BUT what an amazing treat! Such a gorgeous box and lovely wrapping paper. I am so amazed right now. I wasn't expecting the whole list- just one or two things. The TEA. Thank you so much. I'm boiling water right now to try to the Mona's. It smells so heavenly. I'm going to save the Earl Grey for my Start Trek TNG Marathon...so nerdy to the max. The Nightblooming creams and oils are really nice. I can't wait to try the salve, as my hair is getting drier from the cold weather. The hair tea baffles me slightly - I might have to try a sip before putting it in my hair.

And the hair toy! My first real, proper hair toy! It is simply perfect. The green leaf, and the golden spirals. I'll take pictures when I find my camera. But it's perfect. I need my hair to grow faster, because I need to be able to wear it better. I can get it to stay only if my hair is all up in it, or if I'm crafty with braids in a half-up. But it the loveliest gift I've gotten. I cannot wait to put it in my hair again. I need to find a nice hairdo to use it on christmas.

Thank you so very much, this was so wonderful.
    Breathe Deep, Seek Peace

Tropical Longhaired Ninfa sally_neuf's Avatar
    Length
    Pixie/23'/Waist
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Aha!!! I received something on my mailbox... a little paper from the postal office.!!!!!! After asking my neighboors to translate from german (hehe!) it says basically: Come to look for something in the postal office!!

!!!!!!

I can't wait until monday comes!! Dear Secret Santa, is that from you???
    Thanks for the BSL Santa! Now, Can I ask for waist on 2011? <--- This siggy is so old I don't even want to change it.
    Currently HIP! 2014