Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SheaMoisture

Length
    Chin/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: SheaMoisture

I use the moisture retention shampoo if I need to shampoo (I mostly cowash) and it's great. Smells ok and feels really good in my hair. I also use the moisture mist but that is almost only for the scent. I haven't really noticed it doing anything I just love the way it smells.

I've been curious. About this product line. Thx for the info.

Love!!! The Moisture Retention is the best! Lower shedding. Kind to hair. No damage.

AG

Plus, the Elixir is truly devine! I leave in overnight and it smooths and repairs beautifully.

AG

Length
    19.5"/Knee+/???
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii/iii

I have and use the Shea Moisture moisture retention shampoo and Deep Treatment Masque.I don't use the Deep Treatment Masque often because the shampoo is pretty heavy on my hair with the amount of oils in it. Often I add some into another shampoo. The shampoo does not have much sudsing to it. It moisturizes like crazy- a little goes a long way. I am taking a break from it right now, but I like it enough that I will always have some around to do a shampoo (I don't use a heavy condish b/c it is heavy) or mix with another shampoo. Most cheap shampoos such as VO5 benefit with some of this mixed in, at least IMO. The Deep Treatment Masque can also be applied as a leave in and to dry hair, I have found. I think it works better in the warmer months though, b/c the colder months result in dry heat being on and spending more time in the dry heat causes a static fly-away issue for me with this product. So in the winter, I go easy on it. When it's warmer, this product on the hair makes the hair feel "fat", full, heavy, and brings out latent wavies/curliness (evn if mixed with another shampoo)

Length
    APL/BSL!/Hip
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I love the restorative conditioner! I use it as a deep treatment and it makes my ends feel amazing. Its a little expensive but I've had one bottle for 6 months and still have a bit left. It smells really good too...
    Finally BSL!! Now on to waist!

(Almost) Cured my product junkie-ism! I use the restorative conditioner and the anti-breakage masque over oil. My hair has never been this light and well moisturized. I haven't stopped playing with it since I bought the first bottle.

Length
    20/37/47
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/iii

Thanks for sharing the info : )

Length
    14/31/40
    Type
    2b/F/ii

I bought some of this at Target on a whim just before Christmas, and I was converted after one use. I LOVE it! I'm using the raw shea butter and argan oil version, and my hair has never been this soft and healthy before. My hair does not seem to respond well to oiling, but I have not at all found this to be too heavy for my hair, which is quite fine. I love, love, love this stuff!

Length
    3/26/45
    Type
    2c/F/ii

I love the curling smoothie! I don't use it daily because build-up is such a problem for me but a dab of that stuff 3xs a week or so is perfect for me! My hair drinks it up every time I use it.
    Grow, grow grow........