Thread: I keep searching to no avail...

Default I keep searching to no avail...

Okay, I know, I am annoying with this subject , but can you use cassia obovata when you use conditioners/oils with cones? I just switched back to get things under control again. I want to go no cone again, but will with a different brand. However, in the mean time, can I still use cassia and will it be effective or should I just wait until I go back to no cones?

Add: Sorry. I should have put this on the cassia thread. (Slaps forehead!!!)
    Last edited by Amiblue; January 22nd, 2012 at 08:41 PM.

Length
    Chin/Shldr/Hip
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii/iii

Default Re: I keep searching to no avail...

I use cassia and switch between cones/no cones/ all different types of conditioners and shampoos and oils...

The best no-cone conditioner I have used is Garnier Fructis
    Lady Verisiel of the Triskle Tresses in the Order of the Long Haired Knights ~ Current Mini Goal: APL by DEC 2013

Default Re: I keep searching to no avail...

Thanks. Garnier is actually the one that made my scalp go crazy. Took mixing head & shoulders in with a pantene shampoo 4 times to get it back to normal. Yuck! That was disappointing because it made my hair so much thicker feeling and my length liked it. More split ends, but overall it liked it.

I appreciate knowing that cones or no cones, cassia is fine and does its job.