Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrities with naturally long hair

Length
    17/23/?
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Celebrities with naturally long hair

What celebs do you admire for their naturally long hair? I think
    Jerry Hall (and her daughter), Angelina Jolie, Christie Brinkley are some that have favored long hair for a while. Year after year we see them in long hair styles, and I never tire of it! They also don't dramatically change colors (Angelina did go blonde for some movie, but I think it was a wig). They also seem to be aging naturally (aside from the dye) which is refreshing compared to many Hollywood/models stars. Of course, maybe they are masters of deception and have had loads of extensions and surgeries, but I certainly can't tell!

Length
    21/22/40
    Type
    1b/1c/M/C/ii/iii

Default Re: Celebrities with naturally long hair

I'm not sure which celebrities have real hair or fake hair... they can be very tricky! Plus, I don't pay attention to them enough to notice if their hair grows suddenly... I like how Kim Kardashian's hair looks, but I KNOW she wears extensions.

Length
    14"/25"/31"
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

I assume they all have fake hair.
    BSL to above the jaw bob now lob and headed back down

Length
    SL/27"/WL
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I think Jane Seymour has pretty hair.

Length
    Waist/BSL/???
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii

When I see a celebrity who goes from short to long in a matter of months you know it is fake. It is also suspiscious when you see someone with two different lengths of hair (the long ones are often extentions). I'm very skeptical when a 5'10, 100lb model/celebrity whose bones are sticking out has long, thick, healthy hair- chances are it is fake since hair is the first thing to go when malnutrition comes into play.
    There are two types of people in the world; those who play to win and those who play not to lose.

Length
    chin/APL/BSL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/i

I'm pretty sure most wear extensions or wigs. It's yet another "unattainable" thing for regular hair. Perfect hair all the time, no matter the color, length or style.

Length
    18/18/40
    Type
    3b/M/ii

Lauren Conrad had pretty long hair for a while. I'm not sure if she had extensions though, but it looked pretty natural to me!
    Every day is Thursday.

Length
    14"/29"/30"
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I always wanted to look like Crystal Gayle when I was little. It is true that it is hard to tell what is natural these days. I like Miley Cyrus' and Lindsay Lohan's length but...

She's crafty and she's just my type!
    No Trims in 2011 Challenge

Length
    3"/3.5"/34"
    Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

Well, I don't think it's fair to assume they all wear extensions. I doubt Jerry Hall does, for example, as she's always had long hair (and she does also seem to be aging naturally which is very encouraging, as you can *gasp* see lines on her face).

Just as some of us on LHC have weaker hair and stronger hair, so will celebrities. Some will have strong enough hair that allows them to grow to BSL+ and still look great despite the styling etc.

And as it is, they tend not to have SUPER long hair either. A lot of people's hair can take a certain amount of damage up to a certain point, but if they don't want to grow it longer than that point, it's okay.

I tend to assume people have natural hair unless I know for sure it's grown dramatically longer in a short period of time lol. Maybe that's naive of me, but I'm pretty sure that there are celebs who are rocking their very own long hair!
    Starting over short and working towards virgin hair!

Length
    HL/38TBL/CLSC?
    Type
    3b/F/M/ii

I've always thought Demi Moore had gorgeous hair--so glossy and healthy looking. I've been admiring it for years. She may occasionally enhance it with extensions, but I'm pretty sure her hair is naturally beautiful, and she's kept it long over most of her career. I've also noticed, she not one to change the color often (if ever).