Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Celebrities with naturally long hair

Default Re: Celebrities with naturally long hair

Quote Originally Posted by yummie View Post
    All the girls from pretty little liars have gorgeous long hair and hairstyles! I watch for the fashion and hairstyles lol
    I agree, I find the show itself sort of lacking and I attempted a book and couldn't get past the first chapter but I occasionally watch parts of the show just for the set designs, the fashion, and their hair and makeup. One of the girls was a spokesmodel for Pantene.

Length
    APL/BSL/TB
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by heidi w. View Post
    I watched The Oscars this past weekend, and I saw Sandra Bullock. I thought she looked attractive. Of course she's applying a lot of product on the hair to make it all shiny like that, and to behave well.

I saw Angelina Jolie and noted she seems to have lightened her hair. I don't think she needs to do that, really. I also thought she looked nice, but what the heck was that pose about? I assume some kind of insider joke that I'll never be privy to. But I must confess, she's entered the realm where sleeveless may not be her friend anymore. She had the beginnings of those wiggly underarms that so many women achieve in later life. Either she needs to consider sleeves OR she needs to really exercise her arms. I also felt that she was too skinny, and the red lipstick was too loud on her. She's a lovely woman, but I don't think she needs all that. I'm pretty sure Brad will like her with less going on. Fairly certain.

But what do I know?

LOL

I liked that the one Black lady -- what is her name? -- in a forest green dress wore her real hair as opposed to her usual wig.

I don't think there's any need to sew gold into dresses. There are people starving out there! Crimeny!

heidi w.
    Angelina Jolie's natural color is actually dark blonde, maybe she's trying to go back a bit?

and as for the dresses, most of them are given to the celebrities by the designers. It's advertising for them, because people see a chanel dress that's beautiful, and therefore want something that's Chanel. Rich people buy the ready to wear clothing (because NO ONE can afford couture, less than 200 people in the world actually), middle class buys the accessories, such as bags and belts and sunglasses, and us poor people buy the smallest bottle of perfume haha. I agree that there's better things to spend money on, but I admire the world of couture, as it is the only thing keeping some sewing and clothing traditions alive today. Most actual couture is almost all hand sewn.

Sorry for the rant. Argh crazy fashion student here. :/
    APL~BSL~Waist~Hip~TBL~Classic

Length
    Neck/APL/Hip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I agree that Angelina Joile have really nice hair, i seen pictures of her with at least waist lenght hair in black.

I also love Nina Dobrevs hair, i read somewhere she wash her hair only three times a week and is very cautious using hot tools (she told that in one interview).
    She from front and back, oh and i just love that green dress

Length
    8/4/24
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

I'd love to see her blonde ... Isn't it amazing how blondes go brunette or red?

Length
    20/25/38,WL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Holly Marie Combs! Best hair EVER IMO!!! I want it!
    Long, brown, thick and shiny with body and waves just, perfect!
    Meow to all!!! /\_/\ (=O.O=) (#) (#)

Length
    20/25/38,WL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by kidari View Post
    I agree, I find the show itself sort of lacking and I attempted a book and couldn't get past the first chapter but I occasionally watch parts of the show just for the set designs, the fashion, and their hair and makeup. One of the girls was a spokesmodel for Pantene.

Ella (Holly Marie Combs) has the best hair on that show! I watch it for her.
    Meow to all!!! /\_/\ (=O.O=) (#) (#)