Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: fairy styles

Length
    Pixie/Waist/BCL?
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: fairy styles

I see that rhosyn du has already made her fairy hairstyle, but I figure I'll post mine here anyway, in case someone else wants any ideas for the future

I happen to think my curly hair is very fairy-ish already, since it's wild-looking and fun. I just pinned some pieces from the front back with bobby pins, and I pinned in fake leaves in with the bobby pins as well. I also used elastics to attach the leaves to the bottom parts of my hair, holding them up by the stem. My mom got the leaves from michaels, and she sewed some on my dress too!!

I think now that my hair is longer, I would look much more impressively fairy-ish. Cascading curls + tons of leaves = yes, please!!

also, if I ever did it again, I would take a hint from this hairstyle. It just breathes "midsummer night's dream" to me.
    Last edited by chahuahuas; August 1st, 2011 at 08:39 AM.
    "I'm not cheating, I'm just decorating." ~ravenreed

Length
    38 in/45 in/knees
    Type
    1c/M/ii

http://www.etsy.com/shop/thegypsykis...ion_id=7084134
    Gypsy Kiss has lots of pretty things to accent what ever style you choose...post pics when you decide!!! Can't wait to see!! (Love her make up, too!)

Length
    APL/BSL/TB
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/i/ii

omg nightshade i love so much your mermaid style!!! Can you do a post..or maybe a tutorial on these?