Thread: cassia

Length
    3"/APL/Butt
    Type
    3a/3b/F/i

Default cassia

my hair is white. I've bleached I dont even know how many times. Needless to say its a little damaged. I've been thinking about doing some cassia treatments but I read it can add golden tones. I don't really want to add any color now that I finally got it the white I want it. I thought cassia was clear.. will it really add golden tones to my hair?
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

little hair obsessed too littlenvy's Avatar
    Length
    10"/waist/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i

Default Re: cassia

From what I read on it, yes. If you have such pale hair AND its been bleached/coloured, cassia will give you a temp golden hue.
    I love mixing up my oils!

Type
    1b/F/ii

Yes, it will on white hair. You could consider zizyphus for volume, amla for shine and body.
    My plant dye strand tests - Henna, cassia, indigo, buxus on mohair: http://www.flickr.com/photos/3933575...7619485710101/

Length
    16"/BSL/TBL
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by caribou55313 View Post
    Yes, it will on white hair. You could consider zizyphus for volume, amla for shine and body.
    I agree with this. My hair is med/dark blond and cassia adds yellow/golden color to my hair...Id be very surprised if you didn't get any color. DEFINITLY test some on shed hair if you decide to try it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]