Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: klorane shampoos?

Length
    27/32-33/35'
    Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

Question klorane shampoos?

In my Glow magazine (I believe this is Canadian), there is a shampoo line called Klorane. I'm off to browse their website, but was wondering if anyone had used these products? I'm interested in their oil control shampoo.
    ~Dare to Dream~

~Lady Aithon of the Fire-Shod Steed in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights~

Length
    pixie/Nape/25+
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: klorane shampoos?

I haven't in a long time, so I cannot remember what my thoughts were. I was spending the week at a friends house and she used it. It has rave reviews all over the net, and I've been itching to actually get me some. They have quite a few different kinds. I want the Chamomile.
    We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves. - Dalai Lama

Length
    chin/bcl/?
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

I used to use their Chamomile shampoo and loved it. I only stopped because it's difficult to get here, and because it has sulphates.

"Our life is frittered away by detail...simplify, simplify." ~Thoreau

Length
    apl/waist/tbone
    Type
    1b/M/ii/iii

I used their henna shampoo and it was awful, very drying. It gave my hair a little color, but it was because of the chemicals in it, not the henna.

If you like SLS-based shampoos, they're ok, my scalp particulary loves them. I like the Oat Milk, Pomegranate and Walnut ones, they're way less drying than Lush or Aubrey Organics. The latest launched in this line is the Magnolia Wax, I cannot wait to put my hands on it.

Length
    chin/clsc!/???
    Type
    1a/F/M/ii

Some eons ago (5 years to be precise ) I used one with quinine which was supposedly against hairfall. It did not lather well, but I recall having had some positive effects in the direction of what it advertised... hm ..

I used them a while a few years ago...the Chamomille one made hair very shiny and *may* have given it slight blonde highlights (hard to tell, naturally light ash brown hair); the Quinine one I loved the smell (almost masculine) but was a bit drying; the oat milk (?) one (the white one) didn't do junk.

I stopped using becaise they cost 10$ a pop here and I have other stuff to spend money on.

Length
    27/32-33/35'
    Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

Thanks for the input. It must be available at our big pharmacy since that magazine is made by the pharmacy. I've never really remembered to look for it. They have a dandruff and oily scalp line, so I figured it may not hurt to try--it's organic and I've been looking for something to replace my beloved Timotei shampoo
    ~Dare to Dream~

~Lady Aithon of the Fire-Shod Steed in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights~

Length
    17.5"/APL/APL
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

I like them. I have really sensitive skin and was directed to this line. This was one of the few brands that does not irritate my skin (places where my hair touches like my face/neck/back tend to get red and irritated with certain products). I have to mention that hair-wise, I did find most Klorane products a bit on the dry side. I love the scents though!

Length
    buzz/pixie/pixie
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

I used the one specifically for dry hair with mink oil in it. There's also a mango one. Now I CO-wash so I don't use any poos anymore, but I liked the results with this one. It is very expensive though.