Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Hook 'em while they're young.... The Enablinator Strikes!

Length
    short/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Default Re: Hook 'em while they're young.... The Enablinator Strikes!

Quote Originally Posted by GRU View Post
    Well, I'm at it again/still....

My son plays hockey, and about a month or two ago I showed the Tangle Teezer to one of the moms on the team b/c her preschooler has that super-fine hair with a bit of curl to it, and you could tell that they had fights over brushing her hair (b/c of the owie-factor). I explained to the little girl that it was my Magic Brush and it brushes your hair without hurting.

Fast forward to this Saturday afternoon's hockey game. I took the now-3yo (had a birthday last week) onto my lap and entertained her so her mom could watch the game, and she asked me if I had my Magic Brush with me. I told her that I brought it, but it was back at the hotel (playoffs out of town all weekend, so the whole team stayed at a hotel). And then she told me she wanted to grow her hair all the way down to her butt.

After the game, I got an Enablinator idea!

A quick search revealed a Sally Beauty Supply less than ten minutes away. A quick phone call confirmed that they had two TTs in stock. A quick drive resulted in a brand new hot pink TT in my coat pocket. Another quick drive resulted in me standing in the hotel's common area instructing Little Miss Princess to look inside my coat pocket for a surprise.

The Enablinator strikes again!

(really do need to get my own theme song.... anyone here like to compose music?)
    Awwwwww that is soooooo cute!

I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith. Looking for Large Aqua Border and Large Multistripe Blue and Silver Ficcare Maximas.

Length
    22/38.5/42
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by GRU View Post
    Well, I'm at it again/still....

My son plays hockey, and about a month or two ago I showed the Tangle Teezer to one of the moms on the team b/c her preschooler has that super-fine hair with a bit of curl to it, and you could tell that they had fights over brushing her hair (b/c of the owie-factor). I explained to the little girl that it was my Magic Brush and it brushes your hair without hurting.

Fast forward to this Saturday afternoon's hockey game. I took the now-3yo (had a birthday last week) onto my lap and entertained her so her mom could watch the game, and she asked me if I had my Magic Brush with me. I told her that I brought it, but it was back at the hotel (playoffs out of town all weekend, so the whole team stayed at a hotel). And then she told me she wanted to grow her hair all the way down to her butt.

After the game, I got an Enablinator idea!

A quick search revealed a Sally Beauty Supply less than ten minutes away. A quick phone call confirmed that they had two TTs in stock. A quick drive resulted in a brand new hot pink TT in my coat pocket. Another quick drive resulted in me standing in the hotel's common area instructing Little Miss Princess to look inside my coat pocket for a surprise.

The Enablinator strikes again!

(really do need to get my own theme song.... anyone here like to compose music?)
    Sounds like she'll grow up to be me, I had hair like hers when I was young, and it was HORRIBLE when mom brushed it. SNAP SNAP SNAP!

I think that's why it was never past APL/BSL. I only started being gentle with it myself in 6th grade, because mother knows best. SNAP SNAP SNAP indeed!

It'll be a snap for them to brush her hair now, and not the bad kind!

GRU, you are AMAZING to have done that for her.
    Beware, the Lipstickless Bandit rides again, roaming the period-correct countryside and absconding with the kisses of all those who take her fancy!

Length
    26"/31"/60"
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

GRU rules!
    Lady Cookie of the Chopin Realm in the Order of the Long Haired Knights