Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How awesome is your hair =^.^=

Onward and Upward GoddesJourney's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/TBL!/CL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/ii/iii

Default Re: How awesome is your hair =^.^=

I love my own hair color. I love the way it feels on my back and upper arms when I don't cut it. I love the way my own hair smells and I love the feel of the under stuff (so everything that isn't the top layer) The top layer is nice, but the under stuff feels like thick strands of silk. The word coarse does not describe it, because I feel that that implies a rough texture, which it does not have. I especially like my ends when I've just had a trim. I enjoy that I have a lot of hair and I love the way it looks when I've freshly brushed it with my amazing wooden paddle brush, or when I've just taken it down and it has a bit of a wavy texture. Yes, I'm in love with my hair. That is basically my main "girl" thing, although I can see why a man would love his hair as well.

For cool tips on life, check out my blog, How to Be Awesome, For Free, a survival guide for surviving in style.

Bad Hair Day Faerie breezefaerie's Avatar
    Type
    1c/F/i

I love my henna-red color. I love that my gray and whie hairs make for awesome flame red strands mixed in with the rest of the henna color.

I love that my hair grows. It is consistent and never lets me down.

I love that my hair is smooth, silky, and soft.

Great idea for a thread

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    16/16/24

I love the curls in my hair, maybe not the colour. But i really really really love teh curls

Length
    neck/BSL/hip
    Type
    3b/M/ii

I love this thread yay!

I love how my curls look different everyday. It's like a Cracker Jack surprise.
    I love the color and how depending on how it dries, or what type of gel I use, it can look reddish brown, to muddy brown to deep brown, to black.
    I like how surprisingly soft it is (even though it doesn't always look soft)
    I love that it is easy to care for and looks good even when it's messy.
    I love that it keeps me warm and makes a good emergency pillow.

Length
    20 in/44.5/?
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Awww, I love everyone else's hair, too!

And I love my hair! I love that it is longer than it ever has been, and I love the things about it that I always felt pressured to change before...waves that aren't straight but aren't curly, but can go either way with a little persuasion, and the color, which is a deep brown but with just a touch of reddish to it that comes out in the sun. I love that it is getting healthier every day.

I also love how soft it is now. I always considered my hair coarse but it was because I didn't know how to condition and oil it. So, most of all I love that I've learned how to love and care for my hair.
    43.5 in....monthly 1/4-inch trims since Dec 2009
    Finally embracing my locks in their natural beauty
    "...for if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her..."

Length
    ?/Hip/?

This is a strange awesome for me. I love that I get to know what its like to be 'in-style' for once. Its not my doing but clumpy barely wavey in back, more wavey in front, super long layered hair in darkest dark brown is IN. What did I do to get this 'look'? I just waited til the bandwagon came this way.
    ... Shed time, its not just for drummers ....

Length
    21.5/28/34/TB
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

I like how soft my hair is,... I think I will LOVE my hair when it gets healthy, long and all my breakage is gone and my hair is one length...
    No matter how much you hate your hair someone wishes they could have it!

Length
    1"/Chin/?
    Type
    2a/M/iii

I love being a wavy. I love how I can be nearly straight one day, and almost curly the next. I love my dark-brown-with-reddish-highlights color, but I also love the silver area developing on my left temple. I love running my hand through my hair and feeling how soft it is.

Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Fun thread! I like that my hair looks really thick and healthy, and I like my natural waves. I like that (most of the time) it has a lot of volume, and I like how my bangs have a naturally fluffy quality that a lot of people need a curling iron to get. And while I don't like the fact I'm old enough for gray hair, I like that my silvers are nice and sparkly!
    Lady Philyra of the Blessed Parchment in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Proud member of the Renegray gang!