Thread: LOVING this product! New by Loreal :)

Length
    SL/BSL/HL

Default LOVING this product! New by Loreal :)

So i bought this on a whim when i was grocery shopping at WalMart, it caught my eye on an end cap with new products by Loreal... decided $6 is alright to try something new and see if it works and holy crap, i LOVE it! its basically supposed to help strengthen hair and help frail ends. you apply it all over (its a spray) from root to tip, and help massage it around a lil.

Heres a link to it : http://www.walmart.com/ip/L-Oreal-Pa...fl-oz/22218755

My first application my instantly my hair had a perfect shine to it, and after the first day or two of wearing it ( applied in the am along with a little bit of my normal oils on just the ends) my hair did feel noticeably stronger, looked shiner, had less breakage from mechanical damage, and just makes it feel smooth and soft. Its been about five days now that ive used it, i have skipped maybe one day, and i could tell the difference immediately. Maybe its just me, but the ingredients in it seem good as well:

Aqua/water/eau, alcohol denat, arginine, laureth-12, parfum/fragrance, polysorbate 20, citric acid, peg-40, hydrogenated castor oil, glutamic acid, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, serine, benzyl salicylate, hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat protein, benzyl alcohol, limonene, amyl cinnamal, citronellol, alphaisomethyl, ionone, gernaniol, isoeugenol, 2-oleamido-13-octadecanediol, glyceryl linoleate, glyceryl oleate, glyceryl linolenate.

Oh, and it smells fantastic and lasts all day
    Chin ~ Shoulder ~ APL ~ BSL ~ MBL~ WL!~ Hip ~ Tailbone ~ CLASSIC!!!

No Trim Challenge!!!~1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11~12

Length
    16"/TBL/TBL
    Type
    1a/M/ii

Default Re: LOVING this product! New by Loreal :)

Applied on clean wet/damp hair? Clean dried hair? Do you use it every day between washes?
    Lady Rose of the Angels in the Order Of The Long Haired Knights

Length
    18?/24/27
    Type
    1a/M/ii

I have been really interested in all these new products by Loreal!!! I hope to try some of them soon..I just have way to many different bottles and not a lot of disposable money to be trying out a ton of new products. Glad to hear you love it though!! I dont think I would buy this spray but I am really interested in the new shampoos and conditioners and deep treatments.
    Taking an LHC break.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by RileyJane View Post
    Aqua/water/eau, alcohol denat, arginine, laureth-12, parfum/fragrance, polysorbate 20, citric acid, peg-40, hydrogenated castor oil, glutamic acid, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, serine, benzyl salicylate, hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat protein, benzyl alcohol, limonene, amyl cinnamal, citronellol, alphaisomethyl, ionone, gernaniol, isoeugenol, 2-oleamido-13-octadecanediol, glyceryl linoleate, glyceryl oleate, glyceryl linolenate.
    Is it just me, or do I see a drying alcohol right up top on the ingredients' list?
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    SL/BSL/HL

I've tried it on towel dried hair and dry hair and it works well

Type
    2a/M/ii

Yeah, "alcohol denat" is denatured alcohol, as far as I know. Same stuff that's used as lighter fuel and cleaning solvents. Not sure that'd be so good on the hair.

Over time I can see it being very drying.
    SuperCool Sunglasses generously provided by snowbear!
    Lady Wavelengthe of Auburne Waves, Order of Long Haired Knights

Type
    1c/F/i

I had to cut in all the Loreal products on to the shelf when we got them in at work and I was wondering about this and the others like it. There are maybe three new lines of shampoo, conditioner, serums, and hair masks. Do I not see a silicone in that?

Length
    22/38.5/42
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

Is Loréal still testing on animals?
    Beware, the Lipstickless Bandit rides again, roaming the period-correct countryside and absconding with the kisses of all those who take her fancy!

Resident metalhead RavennaNight's Avatar
    Length
    bob/35/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

I saw this in the store the other day too. All the -ol ingredients lead me to think there is lots of alcohol in there. Also the denatured variety up top. Glad it's working for you! I'm sitting this one out.

Length
    SL/BSL/HL

yeah, my hair is naturally veryyy oily and while i use this im still doing my daily oil on length/ treatments, so many this product works best on very oily hair? yeah, i noticed it is a lil drying but my oils make up for it, id give it a try for a day as long as you dont have dry hair