Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I have mastered the rope braid :-))

Length
    APL/Hip +/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: I have mastered the rope braid :-))

Quote Originally Posted by Madora View Post
    Congratulations, Bunzfan, on mastering the rope braid. Your hair looks lovely. Isn't it always a great feeling to master a new style?!
    It certainly is and i love the look of braids they hold so well in updo's to

Quote Originally Posted by Vercelli View Post
    Super pretty! Encourages me to try again as I still haven't figured out how to make it work on my hair even though it should be long enough. Maybe it's too thin? Anyway congratulations look good!
    Have a look at the tutorial i tried that explained it so well . Twist hair one way for both sections and then twist in the opposite direction.

Quote Originally Posted by squintinschool View Post
    Nice job! And a lovely hairstick to boot!

I have a similar problem with my layers too. I have to split my hair into at least two (three is better) sections, rope braid, and then bun. A tip though, make ponytails first? I can't see if you have elastics on the tops of your braids, but without that, they'll unravel, even if you don't have layers.
    Thanks for this i may try the three sections, and no previously i had tried the braid without putting it in a ponytail first.

Quote Originally Posted by redneckprincess View Post
    that is beautiful, and im not much shorter then you, so i cant wait to watch the video and try it
    Haha when i read that my first thought was hey how does she know how tall i am how dense am i
    APL 2010 BSL JUL 2010 WSL 2011 HIP 2013 Going for Tailbone December 2017

I just ment hair length, lol!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bunzfan View Post
    I

Haha when i read that my first thought was hey how does she know how tall i am how dense am i

Length
    13/21/27
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Congratulations! Mine isn't long enough to bun (if whole hair used), but makes two cute pigtails. I could probably do a little bun on on the top only, but haven't yet.