Page 438 of 454 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438439440448 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 4535

Thread: Pacific Merchantile/Eaduard Hairsticks

Default Re: Pacific Merchantile/Eaduard Hairsticks

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty89 View Post
    Will do.
    Rich just posted on FB an hour ago

Quote Originally Posted by Out Numbered Novelties

Hello y'all. We just got back from our mini vacation. The wedding was wonderful, and it was great to see everyone. Business will be back to normal on Monday. Have fun.

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

As another alternative for good quality acrylic singles or pairs at a great price, I've noticed Acrylic Candy Shop are now doing them.
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Length
    Chin/APL/BSL/W
    Type
    2a/C/iii

Ah, that's fabulous!
    Lady Scarlet of the Whispering Philosophes in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Type
    1a/F/i

This is distressing. Ead's sticks were always absolutely perfect for my hair and super affordable. Can anyone who owns some of his, ONNs and other types of acrylic sticks weigh in on how they differ from Ead's? I think I'll feel better if I know I have another maker I can go to offering equal (or better) quality for roughly the same price. I know HairSticksNMore isn't the popular choice and I've got a few of those sticks, actually. I find them a bit less smooth and overall not as finely made.

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/58.5/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by tyrant1100 View Post
    This is distressing. Ead's sticks were always absolutely perfect for my hair and super affordable. Can anyone who owns some of his, ONNs and other types of acrylic sticks weigh in on how they differ from Ead's? I think I'll feel better if I know I have another maker I can go to offering equal (or better) quality for roughly the same price. I know HairSticksNMore isn't the popular choice and I've got a few of those sticks, actually. I find them a bit less smooth and overall not as finely made.
    ONN sticks are slightly thicker and have less taper - the taper starts closer to the tip. An Ead I have here measures a hair under 1/4 inch in diameter and an ONN is 5/16 (more than a hair over 1/4). The quality of ONN is always excellent. I have a few ACS sticks (not the thinner simple ones like Eads) and the quality on those is also excellent.

58.5 in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*

Type
    1a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by neko_kawaii View Post
    ONN sticks are slightly thicker and have less taper - the taper starts closer to the tip. An Ead I have here measures a hair under 1/4 inch in diameter and an ONN is 5/16 (more than a hair over 1/4). The quality of ONN is always excellent. I have a few ACS sticks (not the thinner simple ones like Eads) and the quality on those is also excellent.
    Thank you! I'll have to give those makers a go, then. I've got some Ead cobalts that I badly wanted to team up with the margarita swirls (I've got a thing for blue and green) so I really want the green sticks I get from another maker to be as similar as possible.

Length
    BSL/CL/Knee
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by tyrant1100 View Post
    I have a "pair" of eggplants, one from Rich, one from Ed.
    The ONN is a wee bit squared off and the top is flatter, compared to the Eaduard.
    I can wear as a pair.
    Let me see if I can find a photo.

From a meet,
    http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...=1#post2685648
    Look to the bottom, where Hairstickler is holding two purple sticks. The longer one in ONN.
    Last edited by truepeacenik; July 27th, 2017 at 11:05 AM.
    Join a declutter challenge http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...d.php?t=141272

Nevertheless, she persisted.

Type
    1a/F/i

Aaaah. Very nice. That's awesome, the side-by-side comparison. Yeah, I don't think there'll be an issue meshing different sticks together. Thank you!

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/58.5/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

For the industrial colors, no. You should be able to order a mate assuming the color is still available from the manufacturer (and the maker has it or is willing to order). Ead didn't do custom colors to my knowledge.

58.5 in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*

Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Has Ead deactivated his account? I can't find his shop anymore...
    Bra waist Hip TBL Classic Mid-thigh