Page 426 of 454 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 4535

Thread: Pacific Merchantile/Eaduard Hairsticks

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Default Re: Pacific Merchantile/Eaduard Hairsticks

Shipping costs suck, as does the cruddy exchange rate, but a little discount offsets it. From Ed's Etsy page:

Sale Feb 10th 11th and 12th. Enter " FEB101112 " into the coupon code area to save some money this weekend.
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I owe the thread pics of some itty bitty pretties.

Circus (like an oil slick on water that's been touched by a glitterfairy), Mineral Sea (galaxial, perfect for my Sapphire Flower faux flexi from Canadian Inspirations) and Picasso (neutral shorty).

Last edited by Crystawni; June 29th, 2017 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Photophucket TOS Phail

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Length
    CBL/Waist/Term
    Type
    1a/F/i

Ahh....circus is literally one of my fave new colors of acrylic. I've been eyeing those in the shop because the color is just amazepants looking!!

Length
    Shldr/CBL/Happy
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Oh, those "Circus" sticks are amazing, Crystawni Ive never seen that colour before.
    Last edited by restless; February 21st, 2017 at 01:49 AM.

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

They are spectacular, I agree! All the yummy tropical colours. I just wonder if they're Fractured Light instead of Circus, though, as there's no blue that I can see.

Length
    SL/APL/WL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I ordered six hair sticks a month ago. After ten days Ead send me a message that he send me five sticks but that one color wasn't available so he send that one later. I asked him if he will let me know when he send it to me. I got no response. I asked him again after one week, still no response. I think this is annoying. He could asked me in the first place if I would like another color but instead he send makes his own decision. I always give second choices but I forget this time because the Etsy app wasn't working good. I think this is the last time I order from him. I love the sticks but I'm done with the lack of communication and the high shipping cost (13 euro). I ordered for a lot of money this past year but I never received a freebie. I know this is not standard or something but it would be nice.

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

*Seraphina*, I hope he rectifies your order soon. Lack of communication is just not good enough in today's marketplace and causes undue stress. ((hugs))

Quote Originally Posted by Crystawni View Post
    They are spectacular, I agree! All the yummy tropical colours. I just wonder if they're Fractured Light instead of Circus, though, as there's no blue that I can see.
    Update: Now Ed has Fractured Light, but his listing has the blue, so I'm now sure he's muddled them up.

From the Bear Tooth Woods listing:
    Quote Originally Posted by BearToothWoods
    Fractured Light is very similar to Circus. The difference is Fractured Light only has 4 colors and does not include the color blue. Circus has 5 colors which includes blue.
    I've messaged him, so hopefully he can rectify the mix up in his shop listings.
    Last edited by Crystawni; March 26th, 2017 at 06:03 AM. Reason: clarification in last sentence

Length
    SL/CL+/WL+
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Well guys, I'm pretty disappointed. I sent Ead a custom order request a couple weeks ago and got no response at all. I've ordered from Ead in the past, and in fact, sent him a custom request one morning and he came back 15 minutes later with a photo of the sticks I'd asked for!!!! He's done lots of customs for me (I'm the "inventor" of the half-thickness oversized sticks he now sells a lot of lol.)

Since my experience isn't unique these days, I'm thinking the poor guy gets a ton of orders and is burned out and can't keep up with messaging everyone. Which is understandable really, and I'd probably tend to do the same. That said, it's not what I had come to expect from when I dealt with him years ago. Still, his work is top notch and if you're ordering "off the shelf" you can't beat it for price or quality (I have more Ead sticks than any other, and I've sold or traded quite a few of them in the past as well or I would have even more.)

Shoulder--APL--BSL--Waist--Tailbone+
    Disc bun tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1YzsZ_s-U4

Length
    CBL/32"/32"
    Type
    2c/3a/C/ii

Does anyone have any pictures of either of these in the mint water acrylic?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/2734650...home_active_46
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/5124094...home_active_58
    *Last box dye - 12/2013, Last highlights - 05/2014, Dyed hair gone! - 11/2018 * Goldwell Kerasilk! - 09/16, 04/17, 08/17, 06/18*

Length
    MBL/Waist/Thigh
    Type
    1a/F/ii

I've never ordered from him before but I sent a message on Etsy 5 days ago about a custom and received zero response. From some of the latest posts here it seems like that's common? Huge shame because I'd love to own some of his sticks!