Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos of Waist length thin hair?

Length
    23/30/hip
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Default Photos of Waist length thin hair?

My main goal is waist length and maybe a little bit longer. My hair is so thin and fine that it looks awful minutes after I comb it. I'm a little worried about how it's going to look. Show me some beautiful waist length or longer thin hair!!

Length
    22/31/term
    Type
    2c/F/i

Default Re: Photos of Waist length thin hair?

I'm in the same boat. Your hair in the picture does not look thin though.

Length
    18/37/???
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Me too. I'm really hoping some people with long fine thin hair show up and offer us some inspiration. I've seen a few signature pics in some other threads with gorgeous, healthy fine and thin hair that looks good long, so maybe they'll pop in. If not, it's up to us to be that inspiration!

I went to college with a girl who had fine, thin hair down to her waist and maybe slightly past it. Probably a 1b in texture. Definitely a i in thickness. It looked gorgeous.

And BellCat, your hair looks beautiful and not-at-all-thin in your picture.

Length
    23/30/hip
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

awh thanks for the compliments, but it really is thin if you look through my album. In my signature my hair is freshly combed, if only it could look like that all the time!

Length
    16"/33/????
    Type
    2c/F/i/ii

If you look at the first pic in my photo album, my hair is combed out, very thin, and waist length.
    It doesn't look as thin as it actually is because I am wearing a black shirt in the picture.
    ​Babyfine and superrrrr thin. Growing long anyway!
    Lady Kan-Yu, Lawspeaker of Heaven and Earth in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    23/30/hip
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by girlcat36 View Post
    If you look at the first pic in my photo album, my hair is combed out, very thin, and waist length.
    It doesn't look as thin as it actually is because I am wearing a black shirt in the picture.
    wow your hair is so pretty and not too thin at all! i love the curls. I'm so excited to see how my hair grows out! hopefully my ends don't get too thin!

Length
    16"/33/????
    Type
    2c/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by BellCat View Post
    wow your hair is so pretty and not too thin at all! i love the curls. I'm so excited to see how my hair grows out! hopefully my ends don't get too thin!
    Thank you .
    My ends are very, very thin so I've been microtrimming for the past few months.
    I have two more inches to go before I get to waist with my hair curly, so that will probably take me six months with microtrimming.
    My hair is thin, but it doesn't look any better short, so I will continue to grow.
    Lady Kan-Yu, Lawspeaker of Heaven and Earth in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    hip/hip/hurra
    Type
    1a/M/ii

Here you go (^(oo)^)

A rare side view photo!

Randomly OT: I had no idea my hair used to be classic length. Whoa, said the little piggy ( ' (oo) ' )
    I'm a little piggy! (^(oo)^)v

Length
    pixie/bsl/waist
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by BellCat View Post
    My main goal is waist length and maybe a little bit longer. My hair is so thin and fine that it looks awful minutes after I comb it. I'm a little worried about how it's going to look. Show me some beautiful waist length or longer thin hair!!
    I'm puzzled because to me your hair looks like it's already waist length...are you thinking of a different length? And the pictures in your album don't look thin to me...

Length
    16"/33/????
    Type
    2c/F/i/ii

BellCat, I checked your album, and I see no reason for you not to keep growing! I see what you are talking about---your hair is thin and fine, like mine(but mine is curly), and this type of hair tends to clump up at the ends, looking piece-y. It's just the nature of the hair type; I am finally learning this!
    We get so used to looking at thick, full hemlines here at LHC that we forget what 'real' hair looks like.
    I made a point of checking out all the hemlines at the bank yesterday. I was surprised at how thin and piece-y they were! We get skewed by all the hair pics here at LHC.