Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos of Waist length thin hair?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    23/30/hip
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Default Photos of Waist length thin hair?

My main goal is waist length and maybe a little bit longer. My hair is so thin and fine that it looks awful minutes after I comb it. I'm a little worried about how it's going to look. Show me some beautiful waist length or longer thin hair!!

Length
    22/31/term
    Type
    2c/F/i

Default Re: Photos of Waist length thin hair?

I'm in the same boat. Your hair in the picture does not look thin though.

Length
    18/37/???
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Me too. I'm really hoping some people with long fine thin hair show up and offer us some inspiration. I've seen a few signature pics in some other threads with gorgeous, healthy fine and thin hair that looks good long, so maybe they'll pop in. If not, it's up to us to be that inspiration!

I went to college with a girl who had fine, thin hair down to her waist and maybe slightly past it. Probably a 1b in texture. Definitely a i in thickness. It looked gorgeous.

And BellCat, your hair looks beautiful and not-at-all-thin in your picture.

Length
    23/30/hip
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

awh thanks for the compliments, but it really is thin if you look through my album. In my signature my hair is freshly combed, if only it could look like that all the time!

Length
    short/waist/hip
    Type
    1b/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by BellCat View Post
    awh thanks for the compliments, but it really is thin if you look through my album. In my signature my hair is freshly combed, if only it could look like that all the time!
    I checked your album and I think your hair looks lovely and healthy!! It doesn't look as thin as you may feel about it! Just don't care what others might think of your hair - focus on how your long hair makes you feel and what you want to do with your hair! (Oh yeah and try to take good care - healthy lifestyle, good products, no chemicals/heat - your hair will be thankful for that.

Length
    16"/33/????
    Type
    2c/F/i/ii

If you look at the first pic in my photo album, my hair is combed out, very thin, and waist length.
    It doesn't look as thin as it actually is because I am wearing a black shirt in the picture.
    ​Babyfine and superrrrr thin. Growing long anyway!
    Lady Kan-Yu, Lawspeaker of Heaven and Earth in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    23/30/hip
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by girlcat36 View Post
    If you look at the first pic in my photo album, my hair is combed out, very thin, and waist length.
    It doesn't look as thin as it actually is because I am wearing a black shirt in the picture.
    wow your hair is so pretty and not too thin at all! i love the curls. I'm so excited to see how my hair grows out! hopefully my ends don't get too thin!

Length
    16"/33/????
    Type
    2c/F/i/ii

wow your hair is so pretty and not too thin at all! i love the curls. I'm so excited to see how my hair grows out! hopefully my ends don't get too thin!
    Thank you .
    My ends are very, very thin so I've been microtrimming for the past few months.
    I have two more inches to go before I get to waist with my hair curly, so that will probably take me six months with microtrimming.
    My hair is thin, but it doesn't look any better short, so I will continue to grow.
    ​Babyfine and superrrrr thin. Growing long anyway!
    Lady Kan-Yu, Lawspeaker of Heaven and Earth in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    18/36/48
    Type
    2b/M/C/iii

Are you mistaking thinness for lack of volume? Maybe some volumizing line (Matrix made my hair unbelievably huge, shampoo and conditioner I borrowed from a friend cause I had none and stayed at her house.)

Cause girlcat36 does have thin hair, but very voluminous! (Shout out to girlcat36 you have some of my fav hair on LHC!)

I think voluminous, full looking hair is easy to achieve on long thin hair! Grow grow grow
    Virgin red hair, hip length. Last cut Nov. 2016 Second goal Classic length!
    --- Isaiah 55 ---
    --- Romans 14:11 ---

Quote Originally Posted by Cherriezzzzz View Post
    I think voluminous, full looking hair is easy to achieve on long thin hair! Grow grow grow
    That depends on hair type. My 1a hair laughs at volume shampoos and other volume products.

But all jokes aside, braid waves do stay better in my hair now that it's longer and I can actually curl my ends, which wasn't possible when it was shorter
    Hair thickness:6.2 cm (2.4'') Longest: TBL + Current length: APL (maintaining) Goal length: Waist