Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos of Waist length thin hair?

Length
    6/HL+/CL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Photos of Waist length thin hair?

Girlcat36, that second picture had the most amazingly beautiful curls!! So shiny and indeed well defined.. :O
    Lady Bainwen, Scribe of Glorious Horizons in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Ear-Chin-Shoulder-APL-BSL->Waist-HL-BCL-TBL-Classic

I have fine thin hair at around waist length. The bad news is that I haven't cut it for years and it never gets any longer than this. OTOH, I nearly always wear it loose, and that is not reckonned to be the best way to to protect it from ... erosion.

Length
    19/hip/termi
    Type
    1a/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Alun View Post
    I have fine thin hair at around waist length. The bad news is that I haven't cut it for years and it never gets any longer than this. OTOH, I nearly always wear it loose, and that is not reckonned to be the best way to to protect it from ... erosion.
    Are you a tall gentleman, Alun?
    Lady Malene of the Misty Memories of Yore, Shieldmaiden in the Order of Long Haired Knights

Length
    20.25/26.25/32
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i

This thread needs more love! I'm always trying to google waist length thin hair.. and all I get is pictures of long fine hair that's thick!

Length
    APL/APL/WL
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by mousehouse View Post
    This thread needs more love! I'm always trying to google waist length thin hair.. and all I get is pictures of long fine hair that's thick!
    I agree! I'm a new LHC member and I am craving for inspirational pictures too!

Length
    17/waist/knee
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Hip length thin hair. Pony circumference is 2.25.

Lady Cocoa Silk of the Longhaired Knights!
    My beautiful dark chocolate colored hair flowing through the winds
    toward the shaded canopy of chocolate trees.

Length
    hip/tbl/ftl?
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

I post pictures of my hair bunned or braided in other threads regularly, but here's some pics from April and March (on days when it was being more or less behaved). My hair is on the thinner end of average, but where I've bleached it's even thinner. It's also fine and can compact down a lot. If I wear it down it's prone to being flyaway, or the ends flip out unflatteringly.

Length
    18/36/48
    Type
    2b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by BellCat View Post
    wow your hair is so pretty and not too thin at all! i love the curls. I'm so excited to see how my hair grows out! hopefully my ends don't get too thin!
    Are you mistaking thinness for lack of volume? Maybe some volumizing line (Matrix made my hair unbelievably huge, shampoo and conditioner I borrowed from a friend cause I had none and stayed at her house.)

Cause girlcat36 does have thin hair, but very voluminous! (Shout out to girlcat36 you have some of my fav hair on LHC!)

I think voluminous, full looking hair is easy to achieve on long thin hair! Grow grow grow
    Virgin red hair, hip length. Last cut Nov. 2016 Second goal Classic length!
    --- Isaiah 55 ---
    --- Romans 14:11 ---

Quote Originally Posted by Cherriezzzzz View Post
    I think voluminous, full looking hair is easy to achieve on long thin hair! Grow grow grow
    That depends on hair type. My 1a hair laughs at volume shampoos and other volume products.

But all jokes aside, braid waves do stay better in my hair now that it's longer and I can actually curl my ends, which wasn't possible when it was shorter
    Hair thickness:6.2 cm (2.4'') Longest: TBL + Current length: APL (maintaining) Goal length: Waist

Length
    APL/APL/WL
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lucid View Post
    That depends on hair type. My 1a hair laughs at volume shampoos and other volume products.

But all jokes aside, braid waves do stay better in my hair now that it's longer and I can actually curl my ends, which wasn't possible when it was shorter
    I know that feel lucid... I think maybe my hair is not that extremely straight (1b I guess), but it is hard to volumize too... trying to rock those braid waves now!

Thank you for the lenght pics girls! I'm so happy to see that thin long hair can look gorgeous too! You are my inspiration