Thread: Movie hair

Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Default Movie hair

I just watched the movie, Iron Jawed Angels (200. It’s about the womens suffrage movement. I thoroughly enjoyed it and recommend it.

A lot of the characters wear braided buns. There are also lots of braids and great hats worn with buns. Anybody else notice buns in movies, other than Princess Leias in Star Wars!??

Length
    apl/mbl/???
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Movie hair

I'm starting to, since joining here. I'm obsessed with the styles on Boardwalk Empire on HBO.

Length
    2/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2a/M/iii

yes I agree about Boardwalk Empire styles! I actually brought it up in another movie thread. I am planning on growing out similar layers to as the ladies on this show.
    Last edited by Aveyronnaise; November 30th, 2010 at 02:23 AM. Reason: whoops

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Aliped View Post
    I just watched the movie, Iron Jawed Angels (200. It’s about the womens suffrage movement. I thoroughly enjoyed it and recommend it.

A lot of the characters wear braided buns. There are also lots of braids and great hats worn with buns. Anybody else notice buns in movies, other than Princess Leias in Star Wars!??
    Saw it on TV a while ago - by chance actually; a night time movie, I think it was. It's amazing. Main character = Hilary Swank. And yes, lots of great hairstyles, though it's hard to remember them in detail right now.
    Last edited by lapushka; November 30th, 2010 at 08:36 AM.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)