Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Features Question & Answer Thread

Length
    ?/26/30++
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

next question.

I uploaded a lovely new sig pic but it does not show up in my signature?!?

I tried links but ran into the "too many lines" error. When I tried other links, I just got a link in the signature.

Then I scrolled down and posted the pic directly from my computer, but it is still not working.

I also tried posting the link in the signature picture window, but it also didn't work.

Literally, I've spent over an hour on this.

I feel really stupid and frustrated. Everyone else has pics - what am I doing wrong?!?

Katze
    Feb 2013, solid BSL again but shedding. Wondering if this is really terminal length. Hairtype 1b/2b, F/M, ii

Length
    short/34/35
    Type
    2a/F/i

Looks fine to me!
    Lady Velvettt of the Panne Waves
    in the Order of Longhaired Knights

Length
    pixie/BSL+/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/i/ii

Katze, I had quite a time playing with mine, too. Not sure what I was doing wrong or what I ended up doing right, just kept checking an existing post of mine and suddenly, there it was!

Anyhoo, I see yours too.
    <--- It'll get there again
    You gave your life to become the person you are right now. Was it worth it? -- Richard Bach, Ilusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah

Type
    2a/2b/F/M/iii

its not really about new features but more because I cant find something again. There used to be a link to were one could buy LHC shirts and indirectly support lhc that way. I wanted to take a look at them again but can not find info about it (I have used the search option already) DO you still sell them, and if so..where can I find them?
    2a/b Niii - Lady Latiaran of the Burning Heart in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Carinkla, I'm not sure we still have a link to it from here, but I was able to find it on google:
    http://www.cafepress.com/longhair
    Hope this helps.

Community Guidelines
    ~ Contact a Mod
    "Back off, man. I'm a scientist." ~ Ghostbusters

Type
    2a/2b/F/M/iii

thank you very much. and if I would buy, some of the money would still go to LHC?
    2a/b Niii - Lady Latiaran of the Burning Heart in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

KittyCat

Why does my picture doesn't show up in my blog when I paste it there? When I write an entry and past in a picture and preview the whole entry, I can see the picture, but as an outsider you see the word "[Image]" instead of the real image. You can see it when you look in my newest entry at the bottom.

Length
    26-31/Chin/Waist
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
    Why does my picture doesn't show up in my blog when I paste it there? When I write an entry and past in a picture and preview the whole entry, I can see the picture, but as an outsider you see the word "[Image]" instead of the real image. You can see it when you look in my newest entry at the bottom.
    I think it's to keep loading time to a minimum, because I've noticed that on the blog page. When I actually click on the blog post, I can see the images, but if I'm just browsing/in certain areas of the site, it just says [Image], which I assume is to help dial up people who may be browsing and not want all those pics loading.
    (Student) trapeze artist, acrobat, contortionist and more. Check out me and my partner here!

KittyCat

Ok, so, will people be able to view it or not?

Length
    18/44/Term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I see the pictures you post in your blog. As freznow pointed out, they don't show in the little preview you get on the blog page, but they do show when someone opens the page.
    Lady Raederlhe of Chocolate Treasures in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Tribute to the KL Knot Photos April Hairtool Challenge Photos
    Renegrays -swearing undyeing loyalty to the silver cause!