Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Features Question & Answer Thread

Length
    pixie/BSL+/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla My View Post
    Hello, I'm a bit confused about where to post with some of the new features, never having used Facebook or the like ...
    I've only just worked out that if someone posts a message on my profile page that I'm meant to reply on their profile page. (Previously i was replying on my own page - argh ...)
    But ... I'm still not sure about the photo albums. If someone posts a comment in my album should I reply to them also in my album or should I go to their profile page, or doesn't it matter?
    As for blogs, I haven't gone near them yet so I'm not sure about comments there and replies to comments ...
    Help??
    Lilla My, when you get a visitor message, if you'll click on the link "View Conversation" and reply there, your response will automatically show up on the other person's profile page (with another "view conversation" link, so folks can see your chat from either place.)

I think folks are responding to blog comments where they are (that is, with the blog entry.) Probably a good idea, since the blog (and related comments) may not be public. I would think the same probably applies to albums.

Hope that helps!
    <--- It'll get there again
    You gave your life to become the person you are right now. Was it worth it? -- Richard Bach, Ilusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah

Length
    short/BSL/?TB
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Thankyou so much Wind Dragon!
    Think I've nearly got the hang of it now ... I hadn't quite realised about the 'view conversation' bit. Glad I asked now - was feeling a bit 'gormless'!

*Renegrey Gang member* swearing undyeing loyalty to the silver cause ...

Length
    Chin/Apl+/Hip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Stagecoach View Post
    Humm, I'm still having trouble finding my photo blog... I'm probably staring straight at it!
    Goto where it shows options for like changing your signature, thread subscriptions ,etc. Its on the the VERY BOTTOM and says simply BLOG.
    Starting over current length: APL+.. GOAL: BACK TO HIP

Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Katze View Post
    Question: how do I get changes I make (accepting friends, editing signature) etc. to "take"?
    I was going to respond, but there is a glitch in mod signatures currently, so I can't tell you how to do it because I can't do it myself! There's a thread on Site Support about signatures. That would be a good one to check.

Community Guidelines
    ~ Contact a Mod
    "Back off, man. I'm a scientist." ~ Ghostbusters

Admirer of Fairytale Ends seabear's Avatar
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

OK, please forgive if this is answered somewhere on this thread, but if I subscribe to Blogs, where do I find my subscriptions? They don't show up on Subscribed Threads, and I can't find anything for Subscribed Blogs.

Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by seabear View Post
    OK, please forgive if this is answered somewhere on this thread, but if I subscribe to Blogs, where do I find my subscriptions? They don't show up on Subscribed Threads, and I can't find anything for Subscribed Blogs.
    Hi Seabear, go to the main blog page and on the left, you'll see "blog control panel." click on that, and there will be a link for your subscribed blogs.
    The voices may not be real, but they have some pretty good ideas.
    Another Girl's Paradise

Admirer of Fairytale Ends seabear's Avatar
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

And there they are! Thanks, tallulah!

Length
    Pixie/APL/waist
    Type
    1c/F/M/i/ii

I have a question about articles. I wrote one, and its there i can edit it or delete it, but it doesnt show up to members, what do i do?
    Once you place a candle in the dark, you can't deny the light. . Once you give to man that candle, you give his mind the power of flight. - Myself.
    Lady Seyllea, Oracle of Time and Becoming in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Inadvertent Tech Support snowbear's Avatar
    Length
    42/Short/N/A
    Type
    3a/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    I have a question about articles. I wrote one, and its there i can edit it or delete it, but it doesnt show up to members, what do i do?
    I believe all articles are moderated before they are viewable to members.
    The formerly mythical snowbear is alive and well.
    Be smarter, daily!

Length
    2/69/70?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthippe View Post
    That is awesome! Keeping my journal off of Google searches was the main reason I made it private.
    I think so, anyway. Should probably test that one of these days.